8-Modeling

Picture Made by hei_lang ( I think )

Xiao's POV:

I felt comfy in my bed, I leaned over to my side. I felt something really stiff, maybe my pillow? I didn't care and just kept sleeping, as hair strands were laying over my face. I tried to push them away, but I was too lazy. I stayed asleep for more than 4 hours, until it stuck daylight. A splinter of light appeared on my leg and the curtains were slightly open, swinging from the wind. I covered my eyes with my arm, it was too early.. I turned over to my side to see a golden hair strands everywhere, blue pajamas, a small face that was covered with a little bit of hair on top. I stared at the sleeping Aether for a while, I notice that he was sleeping on my bed. I couldn't remember fully from what happened last night, but all I know is that it's the weekends today. I lifted myself off the mattress and looked around. I inspected everything in the room, I saw Aether's essentials on my desk, my phone lying on the edge of the desk with the charger plugged in. I removed the sheets and crawled all the way towards my phone, it was currently 7:35. I yawned, I texted Ganyu if she was awake, she didn't reply after 5 minutes, which was disappointing. I don't care, anyways, I started looking through all my old posts, I looked embarrassed when I saw a photo that I took 2 years ago. I lay my body on the bed as I stretched my arms looking at my phone, I glare back at Aether. He was sleeping peacefully, which made me smile, kind of. He started opening his eyes, his chocolate coloured eyes open wider, as he started to lift himself off the bed. His hair was a mess, he rubbed his eyes and turned to his side. Was he wondering where I was? I was about to speak, I lifted myself up. 'A-' What was this thing on my waist, it appeared all of a sudden. I looked down to see hands on my waist, I started to follow the arms up to the persons face, Aether was extremely tired and decided to hug me. Interesting.

'A-Aether, you know you're hugging me?' I spoke to him while looking down at his face,

'Yeah-' He spoke softly and started to lay his head on my leg as I stretched it out.

'Right..' I started to get unsure and patted his head as I turned my head the other way.

He finally awoke from his tired slumber and got off my leg.

'X-Xiao!?' He screamed across the room while jumping off the bed,

'Yes?' I answered,

'How'd I get there!?' He was shouting , still.

'You're the one who hugged me first, then put your head on my leg.' I said coldly, looking at him with a stern expression.

'A-ah! Sorry!' He started to apologise and started waving his hands rapidly.

I nodded.

I jumped off my bed and walked slowly towards my closet, I could feel Aether's stare. I tilted my head towards him, he shrugged and asked me a question before I started changing.

'Xiao..' He spoke quietly,

'Yes? And, Hurry up and state your problems.' I spoke coldly,

'Where are you going?' He asked curiously,

Do I have to answer this, if I had to then this would be a total disaster.

'My workplace.'

'Where do you work?' He was still filled with curiosity putting his finger on the edge of his chin, tilting his head sideways.

'I work as- a model,' I replied shortly after he questioned me.

'Cool! Can I see you model today?' He jumped up with excitement,

'No.' I didn't want him to come with me.

'Awh! Come on Xiao! Please~?' He keeps pleading and pleading until I said the worst answer.