𝔘𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩'𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩

➴ +*:ꔫ:*﹤*﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
Hey yall! This is not discontinued (yet? Idk) so um yipee! ALR SOMEONE MESSAGE ME IDEAS I CANT THINK 😭😭 oh and btw the maze last chapter (the non A/N'S) aren't canon. Yes there are mazes in mimic but I just thought of that randomly since I don't want a mimic to be chasing them (for reasons)
BACK TO STORY

The more and more we walked the more Mihari weakened, she'd avoid conversation or eye contact just hold my hand and breath heavily, "Hey, Mihari? Are you okay...?" I asked concerned, she nodded "I'm...fine..." she responded but sounded like she was about to collapse any minute. Before I could speak up she spoke "look! I think that's an exit! Let's go!" She hurried to the direction she saw that 'exit'.

We then found ourselves in an extremely claustrophobic area, wait...haven't I been here before? Or am I going insane- probably going insane lost my sanity years ago, "let's...get out of here- I feel uneasy around here..." Mihari stated and I nodded, we turned our backs to head out and-

The entrance is gone.

"Huh?! Where- where'd it go?! It was right-" Mihari panicked, she looked like she couldn't breathe, I rubbed her back in circles "hey hey- it's gonna be okay- now slowly repeat after me, deep breath in, deep breath out" I stated as she followed my orders "cmon, let's try to get out of here" she nodded as we tried to find some sort of exit.

We found a door and immediately went in without second thought, now that I think of it that was probably a dumb idea- when we entered there was...hands? I let go of Mihari's hand to check what was going on. "It seems like we need to put some sort of item in these hands...how about we explore the place?" I asked Mihari, she nodded in response, I grabbed her hand, "hey look, there seems to be some hallway over there, let's check it out" I stated, she nodded looking down.

-.-. ..- -

After a few minutes of walking I noticed a skull that had a similar color to one of the hands, I let go of Mihari's hand and grabbed the skull "I think we need to find these skulls and put them in one of the hands..! Cmon lets-" I turned to my back to see Mihari shaking as she fell on to her knees.

"Mihari!" I yelled as I ran towards her "hey- what's wrong?!" I panicked, I looked at her face and the cut on her cheek was spreading all across her mouth like she was a bowl cracking. "Mihari...?" I mumbled. Scared and confused, what was happening..? Mihari looked at me, her eyes now completely black, she was crying, but instead her tears were colored in black. "Y/N...what's happening to m-" before she could finish her sentence she yelled in agony, I ran. As much as I was worried for Mihari I knew she wasn't the Mihari I knew. I looked back and she was chasing me while she was breathing heavily I ran for the door and shut it close.

I tried to catch my breath as I was basically making a flood with my tears I couldn't breathe and I couldn't think, my heart beat faster and faster, my vision quickly became blurry as I passed out.

-.-. ..- -

I woke up, I was in some sort of box..? I got out and see a GIGANTIC heart "what the..?" I mumbled. "I just wanna go home" I yelled tears falling from my face, "after everything I've done for you... you wanna go back home? Really?" A tall woman appeared out of nowhere "you...it's YOU! YOU'RE THE WOMAN FROM MY DREAM! YOU- YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?!" I yelled angrily, the woman sighed "YOU WISHED FOR THIS! YOU WANTED THIS SO IT'S NOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF IT!" the woman shouted as butterflies fluttered around me.

Once the butterflies were out of my way I was in some sort of cave surrounded in water, I felt...taller? my arms were chained to concrete blocks, it was EXTREMELY hard to move, I sighed and looked down only to see my reflection.

I had long (or any length) black hair my eyes were fully black my skin was pale white and I was wearing a long black kimono/yukata. (Or anything you like)
(If you do not like the design choices, feel free to change them! It's not important to the lore anyway)

I was a monster. Under her control.

?"•·.·''·.·•"?
Translations/meanings:
Kimono =
The kimono is a traditional Japanese garment and the national dress of Japan. The kimono is a wrapped-front garment with square sleeves and a rectangular body, and is worn left side wrapped over right, unless the wearer is deceased
Yukata =
A yukata is an unlined cotton summer kimono, worn in casual settings such as summer festivals and to nearby bathhouses. Originally worn as bathrobes, their modern use is much broader, and are a common sight in Japan during summer.

HELLO EVERYBODYYY I might still continue this book :D recently started liking writing and I started really liking doing horror stuff, me and my friend played Judy chap 3 (both part 1 and part 2) and managed to beat it with just us when we were both scaredy-cats lmao,
OH AND BY THE WAY when kintoru showed up what she said was kinda reference to "It Should've Been Me" song by R.I.P, lol
This story may or may not end in a sad ending..hmm idk
anyways feel free to criticize me and say your opinions! Thanks!
If I make any spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes etc. please correct me! <3

Tory. Out