Charlie's POV
Adam gets ready for the dinner that all of the ducks planned to ghost after hearing from Adam what the plan was. He has been distancing himself from me and the rest of us completely in public, so it didn't look like he told us to not go. I sigh saying "Adam" and he says "hm?" I say "thanks for telling me what was up about this thing." He chuckles saying "you're welcome, baby" kissing me making me smile and he says "no partying without me." I say "I'm gonna do my homework, don't party too hard without me" and he chuckles saying "I won't, can we talk and cuddle when I get back?" I say "Adam, you don't have to ask" resting my hand on his cheek and he kisses me. Adam says "I have to go, bye, baby" and I say "bye" him leaving. I smile and I do my homework, feeling bad for Adam for all the dumbasses he has to deal with tonight. Adam just makes my life easier in many ways and I really appreciate it. I do my math homework kind of alright and I mumble "Adam is the math guy, I know everything else." I rub my forehead and I go back to writing my English paper. He comes in saying "they are pissed" and I say "did you tell them anything?" Adam shakes his head saying "of course not, baby" kissing me. He says "what's up?" I say "English essay" looking up at him and he says "did you do the math homework?" I nod saying "it was kind of difficult but I made it through. Well, kind of." He giggles saying "you're cute" kissing me and he lays down, his head in my lap, and his hand resting on my thigh. I put my laptop on our bedside table and I run my fingers through his hair. I say "take your jacket off, you feel tight. Confined" and he takes his suit jacket off and lays back down. I unbutton his shirt, rubbing his chest, and he says "I like it when you do that"quietly, shutting his eyes. Adam rubs my thigh, him half asleep, and he unbuttons his shirt some more after a little bit. Adam says "it was really tense and it was just weird at the thing" quietly. I rub his back saying "I'm sure it was, I'm sorry" and he says "it's ok. I'll do anything for you" looking up at me. I blush saying "Adam" and he sits up, straddling my thighs, and says "hm?" I smile saying "you are everything" and he says "I love you." I bite my lip saying "I love you too" looking into his eyes. Adam kisses me slowly, resting his hands on my chest. I just rest my hand on his belt, gripping the buckle in my hand. I pull him closer and he mumbles "you are so pretty." I look up at him as he pulls my shirt up. I slowly unbutton his shirt and Adam says "don't be nervous, baby. I got you, love" smiling and I say "I love you" kissing him. Him mumbling "I love you too, baby."
The next day
I move closer to Adam and he mumbles "morning" holding me tightly and I say "morning." Adam opens his eyes and I say "we have school" quietly and he mumbles "but you're so gorgeous, I want to be here with you forever." I mumble "you're so mushy" covering his mouth with my hand. He says "I love you" and I feel him smiling making me chuckle saying "I love you." I get up and I feel his eyes on me just wandering down my body. I say "take a picture, it'll last longer, Adam." He says "mmm, can't risk others seeing a taking what's mine" dazed. I roll my eyes, putting my boxers on, and I go to thee red bathroom. I shower then I get ready for the day. I go back to my room and Adam says "knock first, my god" and I say "boy, chill, it's just me." I hug him from behind and he says "mmm, whatever" and I kiss his neck mumbling "chill out." He bites his lip, gripping my hands. We go to school and he says "I'll see you in second" and I nod, going to my class. I sit with some guys from the team and Connie sits next to me. I say "hey" and she says "hey, you look like a kicked puppy, what happened?" I say "this is my bored face" gesturing to my face making my friends chuckle. Connie says "you just look sad" chuckling and I glare at her, all of us laughing at the same time. I wait for the bell to ring so I can see Adam again. I walk into the next room to see Adam and he quietly says "sit in front of me." I do so and he mumbles "hey" and I turn around saying "hey" quietly. People start coming in and Goldberg sits next to me saying "practice tonight, JV versus varsity game tomorrow" quietly and I say "alright" now stressing about the game until practice tonight. Later in the day, I say bye to Adam and I go to practice. I'm the end, Coach Orion killed ya during practice today. Drills upon drills upon drills then a scrimmage where he calls out your faults as you play. Like calls you out personally. We go back to the locker room and I say "that was a good one, wasn't it?" They all glare at me and I say "just trying to lighten the mood, jeez" quietly. We all change and I see Adam when I walk out. Adam says "you look like shit" and I say "shut up" quietly and he says "what happened?" I say "it was a rough one, that's all." Adam says "that sucks, I have to go get ready for practice, I'll see you after?" I mumble "deal" smiling slightly and we go our separate ways.