The Forgotten Element

Start from the beginning

........

What a wonderful day. Lacey thought sarcastically as she, Lloyd, Nya, and Garmadon watch the palace at a distance.

It was warm and sweet, the sky was clear, animals were making a funny noises in the distance and Chen was trying to raise an evil army of Anacondrai to take over Ninjago City. Just what they needed.

Just another day in Ninjago.

Another Ninjago villain to try and take over the city. How many times has someone tried to take over Ninjago again? Well, there were the Serpentine Wars and the plus more in the past. There was Lord Garmadon, The Overlord, the Serpentine, well, at one point atleast. Oh, the Overlord again.

How many more times was this gonna happen, exactly?
It was getting rather annoying. She twists her lips to the side, her dreams had come again last night when they had all slept in the forest.

Something was definitely happening. Her dreams, they were getting stranger then ever. She needed to talk to Wu but the last time she talked to him, he had no clue. He had told her she would be getting dreams of the future, nothing else.

He was either keeping something from her, or didn't know.

Her dreams kept portraying four people, five in total with her. There were three brunettes with a redhead. Strangely, they felt so familiar to her. As if, they were all she ever needed. She felt safe and homey with them. It was like they were connected or something.

There was a redhead with sparkling and beautiful violet eyes, they were so pretty as well as her strange beauty.

Then there was a brunette with Hazel eyes, which also had specks of gold and brown in them. She was very pretty, and from what Lacey could tell, she had a sweet but dangerous personality.

There was also another brunette with vibrant and very surprising emerald green eyes. Her eyes....they were so, ravishing, if she could call it. They reminded her of Lloyd, in a way. But Lacey could tell that the brunette was dangerous and deadly, but also compassionate.

The last one was what got her the most. She was similar to the brunette with green eyes because she had matching green eyes, but her hair was a bit darker, but still pretty. She looked sweet, but also rather psychotic.

And in a way, they all looked rather psychotic. Sweet, but Psycho. Unstoppable. And all powerful.

They were so....familiar.

"He knows I'm coming. But I can't just hide here and do nothing." Lloyd grunts, staring at the stone castle in the distance.

Nya shakes her head. "We have to wait until nightfall. There's too many." She then eyes all the guards placed around. They sure had a tight security system, she thought silently.

"And then what? Every minute we're out here, he grows more powerful and-" Lloyd says with a scoff.

"Son, Chen grows strong by taking from others. But real power does the opposite. It empowers those around you. Like the way you've empowered me. We will get you to Chen, and you will destroy his staff." Garmadon explains gently.

Lacey only sighs before narrowing her eyes at the castle in the distance.

Eyezor walks past two Cultists.

Kapau sighs. "Would you look at that? If a foot soldier like Eyezor can move up the chain of command, why can't we? I mean, the guy's only got one good eye, and we each got two. We could spot a ninja twice as fast as he could."