𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Positive to negative, negative to positive, any events from TMvTm turn the opposite thanks to my brain and its random ideas! Yeah, I had nowhere to stuff these so I made a book.
〚══════-❀•°🌻°•❀-══════〛
But Amy!! What are what ifs?
What ifs, well for me at least, are what you (I) think would've happened if the tables turned. For example, when Pal commanded Eric and Deborahbot to download new orders, what if they just simply refused?
〚══════-❀•°🌻°•❀-══════〛
Obviously, this book will contain spoilers even though I just pointed one out. The chapters are ordered by time of the event. In the title will be the time left in the movie when the event happens, and then just a simple 'what if..'. Then the 'what if' will be continued inside the chapter, a separator will serperate the title from the what if itself. Usually the chapters will begin with what happens in the movie, then the what if will affect the events. For example, in the movie Eric and Deborahbot download new orders due to them being ordered to do so. But because of the what if, in the chapter they'll refuse and save the Mitchells instead of capturing them like the order said.
〚══════-❀•°🌻°•❀-══════〛
To suggest something, just simply type in the timestamp of the event and I'll try find it, along with a what if. For example, 1:29:29 What if the Mitchells never stopped at the Dino Stop? It's OK if you don't have the timestamp, just tell me at what part of the movie the event happened and I'll go find it!
〚══════-❀•°🌻°•❀-══════〛
Waiting list ;

〚══════-❀•°🌻°•❀-══════〛
What ifs I'm already working on ;
1:12:36 What if Eric and Deborahbot never listened to Katie?
54:05 What if the kill code successfully uploaded?
41:35 What if Eric and Deborahbot never listened to Pal?
21:53 What if Katie failed to throw Pal?