26:45 / 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧..

..the Mitchells failed? (TW: Death)
〚══════-❀•°🌻°•❀-══════〛
"..But trust me, you'll drop each other the first chance you get, just.. like.. t̶h̷i̷s̴." Pal stopped her speech. A bit frightened by what she meant, Katie knew what was coming up. Or did she? Was this some sort of sick joke? She was meant to go into a 'Human Fun Pod' and not drop down to her death, right? "Wha-" She tried to speak, which it came out, but it got cut off by the rhombus inching further away from her. Falling.. She was falling. She screamed and screamed as she fell, getting closer to her death every second. She was shocked. She didn't know Pal would full on try murder her. She did almost save the world after all, so it was no big surprise. Soon enough, she saw the ground. Her screams became louder and she closed her eyes and buried her head in her arms. Soon enough she felt severe pain for a nanosecond and opened her eyes to a void of black and mild pain. Is this what death felt like..?

"Guys! Help me!" Rick yelled through being pinned down onto the ground by the two other robots. Eric and Deborahbot ignored him. They had new orders now, they only followed Pal's orders. They walked up to him and dragged him away. "Guys! Snap out of it, just gotta upload Katie's video-!" But it was too late. They were already out of the room. He just hoped his children were ok. And that his wife had escaped, if she was even caught by robots in the first place. He soon got thrown into a Human Fun Pod and flew away.

Linda effortlessly tried to escape the black robots that were now dragging her to.. Somewhere. "Its useless to resist us" the one infront of her spoke. But she continued to struggle to get out. She had to save her family, maybe even the world. The robots continued dragging her until she was thrown into a Human Fun Pod before flying away.

Pal sat there, on her throne, observing everything that had happened. "FINALLY! The robots did something useful and the Mitchells' mistake lead them to either their deaths or captivity!" She laughed. "And now everyone is ready for their flight.. Even that scumbag that likes to call himself 'Mark'! Now that everyone's seated, we can blast off." Before anyone knew it, the humans were in space, and technology took over what was left of the earth.
〚══════-❀•°🌻°•❀-══════〛
So, that was a fair example of how the book would be written! But also a pretty good one, I enjoyed writing this and can't wait to write more! Cya in the next 'what if' chapter!