Chapter 3

Now that the mission was clear and with their new friend on their side.

Kris, (Y/N) and now Ralsei left the castle to start on their mission to close the new dark fountain and save the world.

But what was the first step of this mission. Training.

As all three left the castle they ran into a dummy that looked exactly like Ralsei including robe, scarf and hat.

"Oh, Kris! It's the training dummy I made!" Ralsei said gesturing to his dummy twin, "Now seems like a great chance to prepare for the enemy. Would you like me to teach you how to fight!"

Kris nodded while (Y/N) began to jump around, "Yes! And I can learn how to do magic with this stick!"

Ralsei laughed nervously, "Yeah. But it may not work right away. So don't be too disc-"

"Let's do this!" (Y/N) screamed as them and Kris got into battle mode.

Ralsei taught Kris the basics of how to fight the dummy which is to obviously hit with them with the sword.

(Y/N) tried to use their magic stick but it came up empty,

"Abracadabra. Magic lifto! Uh.... Alakazam!" (Y/N) growled as nothing was happening to the dummy. "Is this thing on?" (Y/N) asked before blowing on the tip of the stick and rubbing it on their robe.

(Y/N) then took a deep breath before trying on more time, "Magic missile!"

And just like before nothing happened.

"Just. Hit. The. Stupid. Dummy." (Y/N) hissed, banging their stick against the ground.

Ralsei gasped before running over and grabbing the stick, "D-Don't worry, (Y/N). You will get to hang of it. Just try not to break it. (I don't have anymore sticks.)"

He taught Kris and (Y/N) how to defend by Kris using their shield and (Y/N) ducking and covering.

Then it came down to acting which was a way to lower the guards of the enemy's so that they won't attack you.

"Kris, (Y/N) though it's a dummy, why not give it a hug?"

(Y/N) turned towards Kris who just raised their shoulders. They expected Kris to hug the dummy but instead hugged Ralsei.

Ralsei gasped, "K-Kris! Umm, I don't think, um... This is what you're supposed to be doing... but."

(Y/N) couldn't help but giggle as Ralsei was turning more and more red as Kris continued to hug Ralsei. This time (Y/N) decided to join in on the hug.

"(Y/N) y-you too! Oh dear. Is this both of you guys way of asking me to give you a tutorial on hugging?"

"No! I just like giving hugs!" (Y/N) giggled letting go of Ralsei while Kris still had their hold on the prince.

"Um... I've never hugged anyone before. (Besides the dummy, to test it out. So I don't know anything about it, sorry. I suppose your the one teaching me now." Ralsei said, slowly putting his arms around Kris.

.....

Okay now it was getting awkward.

(Y/N) poked their adoptive sibling with the magic stick, "Um... Kris. We get it. You can let go now."

Ralsei gigled nervously as Kris let go of him before going over and hugging the dummy.

After that awkward moment, Ralsei had taught the duo the last thing which was to spare. If the enemy was tired Ralsei could cast a spell that would put the enemy to sleep. This would not hurt any enemy and therefore everyone would be okay in the end. After all there was no need to fight.