Chapter 27: She's The One

No one's Pov:

Time passes...

Queen Barb and Queen Poppy were back on the Central stage while everyone was having a blast with how King Trollex and Queen Delta Dawn took the stage. They haven't really set afoot were the two queen trolls were. Only that was when a loud bang from the drumset took place. Riff had his two drumsticks to his cymbals. Every troll had their eyes on Riff and started whispering only for Riff to silence them once again. He took a deep breath.

"Guys, someone get Queen Barb and Queen Poppy. They've been there long enough, "Riff said.

One of the guards went inside and took both troll queens by the hands. Poppy and Barb had their eyes piercing each other's souls with love in their eyes

Everyone saw it and that's when the Rock Queen steps in and has her arms up everyone praised her and started roaring, only to be stopped by Barb's hand. She started, "I haven't told the truth to you all...and you guys deserve to know the truth. I know I haven't fulfilled my duties as your Queen and that I was supposed to guide, lead, and serve you all as my own. But I failed to do that and wanted more to say that I wanted to redeem myself for all of you. I'll stand and be the greatest rock you ever see me as, "

After her Birthday speech, everyone roared throwing off the rock sign, and they all yield and stand down. Queen Poppy started to approach Queen Barb. She started intertwining her pinks with Barb's purple ones.

"I have something to announce also, me and Barb have decided to take an order and stand side by side with each other. What I meant by that is that me and her are getting married soon and our two music genres will become one, "Poppy said.

Queen Barb began to speak again.

"To all my fellow rock trolls, I've fallen in love, yes I repeat I've fallen in love with the greatest troll queen in existence, by a long shot to everyone. She has stolen my heart ever since I met her. Opening up my thoughts, my feelings, and lastly my fears. You thought your Queen is fearless and everything like dangerous. But that just masks worn by everyone. I had never been so-openminded until I met her. She makes me happy without even trying which is why me and her are in engagement. Both of our fathers supported it hundred percent and we have their blessings. It won't happen right away. Although only if I have your well-known blessings and support. But also this is is the most amazing and precious thing someone has ever done for me, including all of you, "She said.

Every rock troll looked at each other and back at their rock Queen. They simply all nodded and their heart's content.

All because their rock Queen isn't alone anymore and that now she has found love to that she's the one for, Queen Barb.