Chapter 18: Denying My Feelings Over The Pop Queen

"Find out and see for yourself, "She whispered in my ear and left.

I blushed so hard and Riff walked up to me.

"So I'm guessing that didn't go so well, "Riff said.

I groaned to my hands.

"You think?! That was horrible!"I said.

"You need to be with her get yourself an edge, my queen, " Riff said.

I looked at him. 

"But I can't, she deserves someone else Riff. Her father will say the same thing, " I said crossing my arms.

"How would you know that for a fact when you didn't even try, one of you is going to get hurt!" Val said yelling and coming over to me.

We both looked at Val.

"Seriously stop denying your love over the Pop Queen!"Val said.

"As soon as I stop having these feelings, "I said crossing my arms.

"Queen Poppy wants you! She cares about you! And she wants no one else, "Val said.

"But I don't have feelings for her she means nothing to me, "I said.

"Stop lying and stop denying it!" Val said.

"But I can't, "I said.

"Yes, you can! It's just you don't want to, "Val said.

I stare at her blankly.

"But why? can't you guys leave me and Poppy along with this, "I said.

"Clearly I'm the rock queen and you can't just do that to me! I have the right to not tell my feelings, "I said.

"Yes mistress sorry..., "Val said.

"At any sense, just leave it if I need help, I'll ask so you guys can leave, "I said in an angry voice.

"This is all your fault, Poppy! Why did I have to fall in love with you!" I said yelling in my head.

They quickly both leave. I stormed off to my bedroom and grabbed one of the old guitars from a long time ago and smashed it against the wall.

"Poppy, I swear you're going to be the end of me, "I said out of breath.

I went to my bed and fall asleep on it.

In a dream...

"Ahhhhh, Poppy!" I moaned in ecstasy 

Poppy moves in and out of my clit. Having me defenseless against her.  She went up to my ear and whispered.

"You're so perfect, Barbara, I'll make you surrender to me, "Poppy said whispering in my ear.

I shivered so much and blushed highly and a loud scream came out of my lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Poppy!" I yelled loudly.

The End of a dream...

I fell off my bed and panted heavily.

I groaned.

"Ow, not only do I love you, you have to be in my dreams as well, "I said sighing heavily.

I got on the bed again, laid down, and looked up the rock designs on my ceiling.

(End of Chapter 18)