Chapter 24: She's Holding Back On Me

Poppy's Pov:

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. She mentally freaks out so hard but calms down. For a while, she began kissing me back. It got heavier as it go but she immediately pulled away. I frowned and gently grabbed her wrist and drag her to the back of the center stage.

Once we were back on the center stage. I gently pushed her to the wall. She blushed so brightly yet she hid my feelings from me. It only took one troll to tell me what Barb feels for me can't say I'm mad at her and I can't blame her for that. She looks everywhere around the stage but for me. So I lifted her chin and turned her head towards me. I got closer to her and her body got tense. I then hugged her tightly and her body relaxes after my touch. I caress her cheeks softly. An electric spark when through my hand and I know she feels it too. 

"Poppy I-, I interrupted.

"It's okay, Barb, I'm not mad," I said.

She nods slightly.

"It's just that I'm not used to this it is too new for me..."Barb said.

I blushed at the sound of that and I feel flattered. It means that I'm her first.

"Well that makes me for being your first, "I said.

She lightly nods and leans in.

I lean in and kissed her softly.

She kissed back and her hands went down to my neck and wrapped around me. My hands went down to her lower back bringing her closer as if it was possible.

She melts and lightly gives out a moan.

"Poppy, I-I l-love y-you, "She stutters out.

"I love you too, "I said.

(Sorry this is all I have for now I know disappointing right well end of chapter 24)