Chapter 4: Only A Memory

After my ceremony as the Queen Of The Rock Trolls. The work gets hard it was like I wasn't ready to do it in the first place. But my father knew I was ready he wouldn't have asked me if I wasn't. This is what I have wanted for a long time.

But it took some misleads along the way and my well-known to be the rock queen. It took so much for me to realize that music doesn't come from the strings but the inside of us. Being Queen can be amazing but there's alot of hard work and effort put in by your fellow rock trolls who have higher expectations for their own Queen and that's a big struggle.

That was only a Memory that my tribe acknowledges what I have planned on. Having a bestie to acknowledge was best for my own, even if that means hiding parts of me. I was on my way to the meeting. I've been trying to avoid Queen Poppy at all costs. Because I have grown to admire her and built to have a crush on her but she probably wouldn't notice me since she has Branch. But I think Poppy hates me.

 But Popsqueak cares for every Troll as she cares for her own. I went there on my beetle bike because the place was far. The Meetings are always held in Pop Village. But always in every meeting, I get Goosebumps seeing her, her dark pink hair, her rosy cheeks and glitter freckles, and her whole self. I blush so red and my heart starts beating so fast and my palms are starting to get sweaty to think about her. It's like I'm a mess and I am. I'm a mess for her and She will never know how I feel for her. I tried to hide it by avoiding her but she makes it so hard to. She's just so perfect, so perfect for me.

All the memories of me and her together the hugs, the laughs, the disappointments, the downer moments I have with her. It was like she was the only person who understands me no one else that's why it was so hard for me to avoid her. So I finally arrived at Poppy's pod I got in and saw each genre leader the first one I saw was King Trollex. He noticed me and every genre noticed me getting in.

"Hey guys, "I said laughing awkwardly.

They all sighed. They know about my crush on Queen Poppy they tried to help me so hard even King Trollex is trying so hard to help me to tell Queen Poppy about my feelings for her but I felt that Poppy doesn't feel the same for me in that way and it's like me forcing her to like me will be wrong and it will be against everything I ever did for everyone. Losing her will be my deepest regret. So I rather not say a damn thing about my feelings for her when she's going through a tough time like at any moment.

I saw the Queen of Pop running and tackling me in a big embrace to the ground. Poppy was always excited to see me. She always finds a way to brighten up my day when I needed it.

"So glad you can join us, Barb" Poppy said.

I blushed so hard but pushed her off of me and helped her stand on her own two feet.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to tackle you, "Poppy said looking deep in my eyes but looking away.

"It's fine but  I'll be over here, "I said pointing to the couch.

She nods.

King Trollex comes over to me.

"You have to tell her at some point, "King Trollex said.

"She has a boyfriend. I have no chance with her. Plus I feel like she hates me, "I said putting my hands to my face.

Delta Dawn went over to me and King Trollex.

"She doesn't hate you, Barb, "Delta Dawn said

"But girl I heard Branch broke up with her and it still breaks her apart now. That's why she told us to come over, "Delta said.

I removed my hands over my face.

"But why me? Why did she invite me to be here?! It was always the four of you who helped her the most!" I said showing so much sadness in my eyes.