: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

'BACK HOME'

'BACK HOME'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Upon Miche's request, Nanaba rushed to the room where the recruits have been located to inform them of the current situation they were going through. "Cadets!" She called out in a stern tone, earning salutes from the younger soldiers.

"Titans have presented themselves within the area we're in, gather your equipment and ready your horses to leave the site—as well as your gear!" Nanaba hurriedly demanded making the soldiers stiffen in return.

"Quick!" Nevertheless, they obliged.
"Yes ma'am!" They all exclaimed in return, "Let's go, Sasha." [Y/N] glanced at the reddish brunette who nodded determinedly in return after averting her gaze from the view behind the window.

Sending a short reassuring smile to her friend, [Y/N] began making her way out of the room with Sasha following behind.

"Did you forget anything?" The latter inquired the [H/C] haired who shook her head in return, "No, I've got everything." She replied before questioning, "You?"

"I've got it all."

"Oi hurry, we need to make our way to the stables immediately." Conny approached the females while speaking, "Okay, let's go." Sasha answered as [Y/N] nodded. The bald male leads the way towards the stables with both girls following him.

[Y/N] took in a deep breath and heaved it out slowly. Her hand rose to her chest, sensing the pounding of her heart against her palm. She recalled the distant vibrations of the titans she caught previously, the way her heart sank in fear and anxiousness before she headed out to inform the section commander.

Conny's hazel irises shifted to [Y/N]'s figure and carefully read the expression on her face, Sasha's eyes followed once realizing how Conny looked at [Y/N]. A small smile climbed up her lips, "Don't worry [Y/N], you did a good thing noticing the titan's approach and telling Section Commander Miche about it!"

She attempted to encourage the female who peered at Sasha, a smile also taking over her face, "Thanks Sasha, however.." Her eyebrows furrowed in distress, "..since the titans have appeared out of blue, what if Wall Rose will be destroyed? Just like-"