: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

'ENCOURAGEMENT'

'ENCOURAGEMENT'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

The moon reflected against her [E/C] eyes as her gaze fixated on the dark, obsidian airspace that held countless amount of stars, gleaming softly in the sky.

The source of illumination originated from the moon, who's light beamed down on their planet, giving them light in the dark night.

The sound of the trees moving slowly and rhythmically along with with the whistles of soft breeze, it was truly a peaceful night.

[Y/N] didn't want to roll out of her bed, her body was in such a comfortable position and she'd afraid she'd ruin it if she moved an inch.

However, her parched throat prevented her from sleeping, causing her to groggily lift her body off the soft mattress.

Wincing at the coldness beneath her feet, [Y/N] shook her head and stood up from her bed— heading towards the door of the room.

The female made sure her footsteps were soundless and gentle in-order to not wake up her roommate; Mikasa, from her deep slumber.

After successfully leaving the room without waking up the black haired female, [Y/N] snickered in victory while closing the door quietly.

She began making her way to the kitchen, her colored irises shining faintly after she glanced at the moon behind the transparent glass window.

Her lips curled up into a small, gentle smile at the sight of it, she found the moon truly beautiful, she loved the way it lights up the sky during its dark period, kind of reminds her of herself.

"On the bright side here, On the bright there, On the bright side this, On the bright that.." [Y/N] giggled at the addicted words that she would say frequently.