: ̗̀➛ 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

'Fighting Until The End'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"She has lost a lot of blood, enough to make her pass out." Jean laid down the [H/C] haired female in-front of a male cadet who offered to help.

"Plus," The male's eyes inspected the big deep laceration on her forearm, his face slowly twisted to a grimace.

"Her wound is very deep, she must've had it for over thirty minutes—I'm afraid that some infection-causing bacteria might have entered the wound." He spoke, rummaging through the box that contained medical supplies.

Jean sighed, averting his gaze away from the gray haired male and towards the [H/C] haired female.

Her face held an expression that could be described as free from disturbance, Jean recalled her surprised expression that turned into a relieved one after discovering the survival of the brown haired male, her [E/C] orbs then were blanketed by her eyelids as her body slowly dropped to her knees.

Jean would lie to himself if he said he wasn't worried, his heart dropped at the sight of her figure collapsing—fearing her pure soul has left her body due to the blood loss.

But thankfully she was only unconscious.

"Jean!" A voice exclaimed his name out loud, gaining the latter's attention. He turned around to the source, spotting two of his comrades jogging towards him and [Y/N]'s unconscious body.

"Is [Y/N] alright?!" The reddish brunette crouched down beside him, clasping her hand around her best friend's. "Please wake up safely [Y/N].." she muttered under her breath.

"Koushi said he needs to clean the wound first, since it has been over thirty minutes—bacteria that cause infection must have entered the wound."