: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

'TRANQUIL NAP'

'TRANQUIL NAP'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Taking in a deep breath, [Y/N] plopped face first on top of her bed, exhaling loudly as she felt her hot breath hit her face. "I'm.. tired.." She mumbled to herself, her [E/C] irises began to hide behind the eyelids.

"You need to change first."
"I will.. I will just give me a minute.. to process.." She couldn't continue the sentence due to the slumber she fell into shortly.

Sighing at her tired figure, Mikasa shook her head before turning her back to the [H/C] haired female to start changing her clothes. Wearing the similar scouts uniform, Mikasa wrapped the red scarf around her neck, adjusting it before leaving the room.

As she approached the wooden door, soft snores began to fill the room causing the black haired female to stop in her tracks. A soft hum of confusion emitted from the latter before her gray eyes traveled towards the origin of the sound.

[Y/N] had her head rested on top of the soft white pillow as her body laid above the blanket. Mikasa's eyes watched her figure shudder due to the breeze that suddenly brushed past her sleeping body.

Confused by the sudden wind rushing in, Mikasa began to gaze at her surroundings in-order to find from where it has came from. "Ah.." The Ackerman muttered out after her eyes landed upon the open window.

Approaching the unclosed window, Mikasa did her best to be silent in-order to not wake up her sleeping friend. Gently pushing the window doors closed, she locked them properly to prevent any gust of wind to enter the room and cause coldness to hover over [Y/N]'s body.

Nodding to herself, Mikasa began making her way to the door. However, a sound of movement had caused her to stop abruptly, thinking the female had woken up from her short slumber.

"You're awake, please change your cloth-" Mikasa's voice died down once her gaze laid on top of [Y/N] (still) sleeping figure, making her shoulders slump at the sight. 'She was just moving in her sleep, that's normal..' Mikasa said inwardly.

But that still hasn't made Mikasa leave since she had felt she needed something to do. 'What's need to be done now?' She questioned herself, her eyes lingering on the asleep female. Seeing her furrow her eyebrows as she had trouble sleeping comfortably with the jacket she had wore.

' I see..'

Mikasa made her way towards the bed beside her own, walking towards [Y/N]'s sleeping body. 'Okay..' She began internally. The black haired female slowly placed her hand under [Y/N]'s body, simply lifting her up with one hand.

Humming in her sleep, [Y/N] leaned her head against Mikasa's shoulder, trying to find a good position to sleep in. Mikasa adjusted the bed for the latter, removing the blanket from below her to layer it on top of her body.

'Steady..' Mikasa thought, slowly resting [Y/N]'s lower body on the bed, however she kept holding her upper body in-order to remove the jacket so she could sleep easily and comfortably.

After sliding down the jacket, Mikasa threw it to the ground before finally laying [Y/N]'s whole body on the bed. Taking off her boots and placing it beside the bed, Mikasa took the jacket she threw on the ground and hung it on top of the chair.

'Oh.' Mikasa realized that she hadn't covered [Y/N]'s body with the blanket yet. She walked towards her body before slowly layering it above her body, causing [Y/N] to snuggle into it.

Taking a step back, Mikasa gazed down at the [H/C] haired female with an unreadable expression. However, seeing her tranquil expression had caused an eased look to take over her face.

Humming into her red scarf with satisfaction, the Ackerman turned on her heel before walking towards the door with alleviation. Slowly opening the door to leave, Mikasa glanced at [Y/N] one lasts time before heading out—closing the door behind her.

Allowing the soft snores of the [E/C] eyed female to fill the room, while Mikasa began walking down the hallway towards where Eren was located.

(From now I'll be doing small chapters where [Y/N] interacts with the other characters since I feel that she hadn't interacted a lot with them heh)

(Disclaimer; they won't be that long but hopefully enjoyable!)

(However, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!)