: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

'TENSION'

'TENSION'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Uh, erm.." Sasha began nervously, words failing to escape her mouth as she gazed down at the human-eating beasts climbing up the trees. 'This is terrifying..' She commented internally, her fingers resting above the trigger of the hand grips.

"Sasha!" A familiar voice called out to the reddish brunette. Successfully catching her attention, Sasha turned her head to the owner of the voice, averting her gaze from the monstrous beast below her.

After light-brown irises clashed with [E/C] ones, [Y/N] continued to speak."We need to change our positions in-order to prevent the titans from reaching our location." She had informed the female regarding the demands from the higher-up soldiers.

"Okay!"

Following the orders she received, Sasha maneuvered her way upwards, towards where [Y/N] stood. Once the reddish brunette reached the instructed location, her eyes wandered towards her best friend.

"Here?" She asked to confirm about the location she landed on, which was above the branch of the tree, "Yes." [Y/N] replied, nodding in addition. The frightening silence took over, allowing an intense atmosphere to surround the two girls.

Sasha bit her lower lip, never had she ever felt this type of aura emitting from the [H/C] haired female. It was unknown, the only thing she could describe as it was filled with tense, anxiousness, and uneasiness—it sort of scared her.

Her light brown eyes traveled towards the female in her thoughts, worriedly gazing at her as [Y/N] fixated her sight onto the titans who went through trouble mounting the tree trunks.

Sure, Sasha understood what they were going through and it was not the time to feel all bright and jubilant—though she had never thought she would feel this kind of atmosphere with her best friend.