: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

'BERSERK'

'BERSERK'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

A short low grunt emitted from the [H/C] haired as she hoisted her body upwards with the help of the ODM gear strapped on her body, trying her best to catch up on Sasha's figure which has been maneuvering rapidly.

Her face twisted into a grimace at the throbbing pain shooting through her hand, causing her to have an unsteady hold on the hand grips. A shaky sigh escaped her lips, struggling to disregard the soreness in her hand.

Sasha suddenly stops advancing forward, her figure standing atop the building upfront of [Y/N]. A wave of relief washed over the latter as she began decelerating her pace to stand beside the reddish brunette.

"Sasha." She began, pants slipping past her lips, "[Y/N]-" The female got cut off by a loud, horrific shriek filling the whole Trost, causing the [H/C] haired female to cover her ears.

Sasha was startled by the abrupt uproar. Following this outcry were harsh and heavy footsteps stomping against the hard ground, sending vibrations all around the Trost.

The heavy steps grew closer to the two girl's location who fearfully stood upon the unsteady building. [Y/N]'s eyes wandering to where the shakiness originated.

Her eyes dilated in shock along with a short gasp, due to how hard she gripped onto her hand grips, the pain shooting in her hand permitted the blade to slip away from her hand making [Y/N] hiss in pain.

"[Y/N]!" Sasha called out after realizing that Eren was nearing their location, resulting the ground beneath them to tremble furiously, which made Sasha to act quickly.

Her hand reached out to grab ahold of [Y/N]'s (uninjured) wrist while her other hand wrapped around her waist, helping her to stay up on her feet as Eren's large and monstrous form passed by them hastily.

The wounded soldier shut her eyes tightly, wanting to avoid the vicious sight that will take place right in front of her eyes.

Sasha swallowed nervously as she glanced at [Y/N]'s expression that held fear and anxiousness, her eyes holding a fearful gaze as well.