P A R T F O R T Y F I V E

Start from the beginning

"My hot country boy! You are just so, so handsome; the cowboy hat suits you very well! Can you wear it more often please? I beg you," Ashland giggled as she tipped my hat with her finger to mess around with me.

"Well, what Mama wants, Mama gets! Isn't that right?" I smirked playfully over at Ash.

She giggled while nodding her head lightly, "Uh, is that so? 'Cause if so, Mama needs and wants a massage!"

"Oh yeah? What kind of massage? Foot? Back? All over?" I questioned, slowly raising my eyebrow.

"I could feel the relaxation already if you were to massage me all over. I'll pay you in whatever you want! Whether that be food, cuddles, kisses, anything like that.." Ashland answered, nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck.

"You won me over with mentioning food. Let's go!" I laughed while strolling into the kitchen to get said food.

As much as Ash loves the cowboy hat on me and everything, it was getting kind of annoying, so I ended up taking it off and settling it on the countertop in the kitchen while picking at some of the food options we had laid out on the table for when the guests arrive. 

The food options weren't anything too crazy or special- the two of us chipped in together and bought all kinds of different things from one of Ash's favorite restaurants; Taco Bell. She loves that fast food chain so much to the point that I even surprised her with a custom cake that had their logo and stuff on it for her birthday back in April.. Ahh, good times back then..

Ashland saw me taking little tid bits of the food and she gasped, "What on earth are you doin'? Are you eating food that's supposed to be for our guests?"

"I- hey! You're guilty too! You ate a couple chips and cheese dip before it even got on the countertop thank you very much; don't call me out!" I defended myself quickly.

"Well, I'm pregnant with twins, sir, of course I'm goin' to be eating food! Don't be so silly," Ash laughed, shaking her head at our argument. "Do you have any idea on when everyone's supposed to be coming or do you know anything? You planned all of this, that's why I'm asking."

"Mmm.. I think some people should start coming pretty soon; be patient, baby girl. They'll be here before we know it," I answered, rubbing my chin, messing with my facial hair. "Come sit in my lap. Please and thank you."

Ash's eyebrows clinched together and then she soon obliged, coming to where I was. I had taken a seat on the couch to be more comfortable since none of the guests have arrived yet. Once our slowpoke guests arrive, I'll be more active and not lazy, haha.

She placed her legs on either side of my own legs, her head resting on my shoulder. Knowing that she felt safe in my arms, it's a feeling that can never ever get old. I love being able to have that kind of effect on someone; it makes me feel so damn special..

"Are you sure this isn't painful? Am I putting too much weight on your legs? Oh my gosh, I am, aren't I?!" Ash freaked out, quickly getting out of my lap before I could even say anything.

Rolling my eyes, I huffed and motioned her back over to me. Of course, Ashland didn't even budge- not even move a singular muscle. She fully believes that since she is pregnant and is a few pounds heavier because she's carrying twins, that she'll hurt me or something, when that isn't the case at all. That girl isn't right sometimes, but I love her nonetheless. Even if she's stubborn as hell.