Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Two Days before wedding)

I had a great time with my family here, and it was two days before I was getting married to Harry. Sadly, I was felt like I was never going to see my family again, and I was going to treat them differently, as they would have to treat me differently. I was going to be Royalty and not a Rock-star sister.

I was in my bedroom getting the finally touches done on my dress, which it was just speechless, which is what I wanted for Harry, and everyone else. No one but the dress designers, Kate, the queen herself, and Dani seen it. I wanted my wedding dress to be special before mom and dad even seen it, and not even my twin or brothers.

I sighed standing there with my arms out as they were fixing the sleeves that I had to wear since I had to be cover from head to toe. It was getting tiring, but I starting to get used to it for the last two weeks.

"What's wrong?!" Dani asked.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Ava.... I'm your sister, talk to me;" she said.

"I feel like once I'm married, I'll be so busy that I will never see you again or have time to fly home to see you," I told her.

"Well, that's the choice you made Ava..." she said, "Choosing to marry Harry, you need to just accept that."

I nodded, "I'll miss Kevin's twin time. Nick and I's movie nights; Frankie and I playing video games; Joe's girlfriend issues talks." I looked at her. "Our sister time." I sighed, "I don't even know if I'll be able to come before my niece or nephew gets here."

"So what do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said letting a tear fall, but made sure she didn't see it.

"We are done," the designer said standing up with her helper, and they helped me step down the stand, and went to my mirror in my room to see the dress.

"It's perfect thank you," I told them.

Danielle just sighed. "I love it Ava," she said quietly.

I looked at her, "I'm glad."

"Let's get you out of it then, and we'll get ready for your huge day," the helper said.

"Ava, I don't want you to get upset, but if you want me to be honest," she said, "If you're worried about all these things... you better think real hard about whether you wanna marry Harry."

Dani left the room as I stood there while they were unzipping the back.

Once I got out of the dress, I got dressed and went outside to my balcony after everyone left. I looked out to the garden, and then looked at my hands. I looked at my rings. I was already married to Harry, I was a princess, but not to the countries eyes, the world's eyes.

I texted Harry, "Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yes, is everything okay?" he answered

"Did you talk to Grams?" I asked.

"About?" he asked.

"My plans with my family after they leave?"

"Ava... I don't wanna go over that on the phone, can I come to your room?!"

"Of course," I sent. "I'm outside."