Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Kevin COME ON!!!!" I shouted up the stairs, "No one cares what you look like! You're married, you're not important any more COME ON! I haven't seen a show in over a year dammit!"

I was anxious to get rolling. I haven't been to a show in forever and once again Kevin was busy primping and holding us up.

"Kevin, we are leaving you and Joe can do your parts," dad told him.

"I'm coming I'm coming!!!" Kevin said coming downstairs, "Geeezzz...."

I smiled at my twin. He was always cute after he gets ready.

"Eewww, sis, stop staring at me like a teeny bopper," he teased, "We're related."

"But, I am so in love with you..." I said hugging him and jumping.

"Oh gross!" Kevin said, "Dad, please make her stop!"

He laughed, "She's making up lost time son; enjoy it while she's here."

"Not molesting me, she's messing the threads," Kevin grumble.

I let go and hit his arm, "OMJ, I am not."

"Ha, got you to release," he said and darted out the door.

I laughed as the rest of us headed out to the SUV heavily guarded again.

"I call dibs next to Ava!" Nick called grabbing my arm.

"Aw, I wanted dibs," Joe said whining.

"Snooze ya loose bro!" Nick stated triumphantly.

"You both can sit with me in the middle," I said as we got in.

"Hey! I called dibs dammit," Nick stated.

"You can share," I said.

"Stop and get in," mom said.

Joe climbed in, then me, Nick, as both of them tried to pulled me closer, which caused them both to get into a swatting match around me.

"Okay, I sit in back with Kevin and Dani," I said and climbed in back as Frankie took my place.

"Hey!" they protested.

"Boys!" mom yelled. "Stop it."

They crossed their arms and pouted as I just snuggled up to my twin, "They're strange."

"Dad, she's doing it again?" Kevin whined.

This time Dani smacked his arm.

"What?" he asked.

"Fine" I said, and moved him out of the way and snuggled into Dani instead.

"I love my sister-in-law, and I missed her. We can have loads a fun without you boys," Dani said hugging me.

"What she said," I pouted, "Besides Dani always like it when I molest her."

Dani burst into a fit of laughter causing Kevin and everyone else to turn and look at us.

"Okay, that's just sick and wrong," Joe said.

"Not wrong, adventurous," Dani said jokingly grabbing my boob. I laughed hysterically at the horrified faces of my brothers.