Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I sat with my family around the table, as we prayed over our meal. When we were done I checked my watch 5:47. God! This was agonizing.

I already knew how the royal family was going to announce the news to the world. They were going to have the head of the staff member announce the engagement and my name to the whole entire world. I sure wished that I called Big Rob to come over. And I could see hell outside the house right now once it was announced.

We ate in peaceful conversation and just enjoyed it, before mom flipped the TV on to the news. Great, local news first. GAH!!! Just get to it already. Then the weather. Damn it. Then Finally!!!!

"This was just announced hours ago," the news reporter said. "It was live on the news, and we bring it here for you."

They flipped to the Head Member of the royal family's staff and he was making the announcement. "The Royal family has wonderful news to announce," the man said, "Prince Harry of Wales, the son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, is to take a bride!" he said, causing the cameras to go completely crazy, "The engagement of the youngest prince happened only a few days ago."

"Oh, how wonderful!" Mom said excitedly. "Diana must be watching up above and happy to know."

"Finally the prince is getting hitched," dad said. "Maybe he can finally settle down and not party much."

"I wonder who the lucky bitch is," Joe said.

"Joe!" mom and dad said at once.

"Sorry."

He then went on to say how excited the Prince was as my family chatted until the biggest news of all.

"So who is she? The biggest news for what everyone is waiting for," the man said, "Prince Harry of Wales will wed Miss Ava Denise Jonas of Dallas, Texas, America. No more questions. Thank you!" With that he walked off and I closed my eyes.

Wait for it...

"Weird, she has the same name as you sis," Frankie said.

"Oh! My! God!" Nick said, "YOU!!!!!!"

Then silence. I just nodded VERY slowly.

"You're the lucky bitch," Joe said staring at me.

"JOSEPH!!!!!!!!" Mom scolded.

"Sorry," he said softly.

Dad was glaring at me. As old fashion as my family is; Harry should've asked him if he could marry me. Well, surprise! That's why he was coming.

"Someone say something... besides oh my god and calling me a bitch. PLEASE!!!!!" I begged.

Mom then came around and hugged me, "I didn't think my baby would be a princess."

"You guys do realize, this means I have to move to London," I whispered hugging her back.

"You'll be able to come visit us right?" Joe asked.

"Of course, Joey," I said, turning to smile, "And you can see me anytime!"

"What about your schooling?" dad asked.