Prologue

AUTHOR NOTE:  I had posted this years ago on another website before he was taken down, luckily I had all of my stories saved before anything happened, but either on Wattpad it was deleted or I did forget to post it on here. I reached out and a few of my readers asked me to post it. So please, read and share. (this was written WAY BEFORE Harry and Megan met.) ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~

Prologue

(Ava's POV)

I was lying down on a plaid blanket on the grass next to the pond on my fiancé's family's grounds, wrapped in his arms while leaning against a tree.

"My family is gonna freak," I whispered, looking up at Harry, "They'll never believe it....."

He smiled and leaned down to softly kiss my lips, before he spoke. "Everything is going to be great," he smiled. "You did everything as grams asked you to do."

"I know," I said, "I just.... I don't want them upset, and your people to be angry, once it comes out. No one even knows who I am... Now we're gonna announce that you're engaged.... To even a Commoner none the less."

He chuckled, "Yes, but the people aren't going to care. Will and Kate are excited that we are finally getting married, and even grams. Surprisingly father is. You know grams will take care of everything for us.

"I know," I said, "Your family I'm not worried about. It's MY brothers I'm fretting about."

"I know, they love you and very protective of you. Even though you are older than Kevin."

"Still, Kevin and I are so close, they don't even know I'm seeing anyone, let alone a Prince!" I said laying my head back on his shoulder wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Well, remember a few years ago they met Grams, and she loves them. I'm sure that they'll be fine about it."

"It's different meeting your grams, and finding out YOU are dating their sister," I said, with a giggle, kissing his cheek, "I am still in shock."

He took my left hand and studied the ring on my ring finger that he just gave me only ten minutes ago. "You love me right?" he asked, softly.

I smiled and sat up a little and looked into his eyes, "Of course."

"Then it'll work out....." he said, "No worries, my love...."

I smiled, "I can't believe I leave this evening to go home."

"I can't either," he said, "I'm gonna miss you...."

"You're coming to visit after Christmas with your family right?" I asked.

"Of course," he said, "The world will know by then...."

I nodded and sighed, "I just hope that my brothers' fans and your people and country accept this."

"Even if they don't," he said lifting my chin, "You are to be my wife!! No matter their feeling."

I nodded, he was right, it was done. I had studied everything for her majesty and I had done everything she asked. Now it was going to be announced on Christmas Day here in the UK, Christmas Eve back home that I was to marry THE Prince Harry of Wales.

~*~*~*~

Author Note: I know it's short, but it's a start. I'll post more soon.

~anikole