Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Ava's POV)

The next two days, I was in my room with Kate as the royal men were in a meeting doing business as the Queen went to go to the St. Paul to setup the wedding date with them, and since Harry and I wanted to follow his mother's footsteps, and get married there. I thought that she would love it too personally.

I was standing on a stool as I had Kate holding up drawings for me to look at, and to see what dresses I liked that would be mine to wear for my big day. I remembered a few traditional things that had to be done. The dress has to have long sleeves because the bride has to be completely covered in St. Paul. Kate was for hers.

"What about this one?" Kate asked as she turned the book toward me again. "This really is you, Harry would love it, and it's kinda like Diana's, the train anyways, just not as long."

"It's beautiful," I stated somewhat sadly. I missed my family.

Kate frowned, "I know that look. What's wrong Ava?"

"Don't mind her. She just misses her twin, but come on who wouldn't miss me?" a voice asked.

I looked over at my doorway to see my family walking in.

I squealed like a little girl jumping off the stool and ran over to hug my twin. "You made it," I said and started to cry happy tears.

"I missed you auntie," he chuckled hugging me back tightly.

I chuckled back, "I missed you."

"Princess, we need to finish," one of the designers, said.

I sighed, and then let go of Kevin, "Give me ten minutes."

"That's fine, what you doing?" he asked.

I smiled, "Getting measured for my dress."

"Oh, well carry on sis," he said smiling as Dani took his hand in hers.

I went back over to stand on the stool as mom came over.

"What dress are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Kate, show her," I smiled.

Kate showed her, "It's her personality, and we think Harry would love it."

"It's beautiful, baby girl," mom breathed softly.

I smiled, "I knew you'd love it mom." I looked at my family. "Come see it."

They all came to look and either smiled or nodded.

I looked at Kevin. "What do you think Kevin? You are the twin brother, does it pass?" I asked with a giggle.

"With flying colors," he said.

I smiled, "Good."

Soon the fitters were done, and left us alone so that I can finally hug the rest of my family.

"God... I'm so glad that you made it," I said and hugged Joe and Sami very carefully.

"Us too..." Sami said.

"Well," I looked at Kate and she nodded. "Kate and I talked, and I know that not everyone can stand up there with Harry and me, besides Will and Kate, but... Sami, would you please be one of my bridesmaids?" I asked looking back at her.