Chapter 17

Chapter 17

He kissed me softly, as we got to the hotel, and headed upstairs, carrying me over the threshold of the hotel room door. I had to giggle; it was cute that he was doing the traditions still.

He moved us over to the bed and laid me done, "Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat first?"

"I am hungry," I said. "Maybe if I eat; the butterflies will go away."

"Good, you stay; I'll make it and bring it to you..." he said kissing my lips.

I giggled, "Could you help me get out of the dress," I asked smiling. "I know that there is some PJs in the bathroom for me."

"I'll unzip, but anything more than that I may not be able to stop," he whispered kissing my lips.

"That's fine," I smiled.

He kissed my lips, unzipping my dress, kissing down my back, before standing and walking out.

I headed for the bathroom and there was a box, with my name on it, and then I opened it and I moaned. A sexy marron lingerie. Great. I cleaned up my face and putting it on while I grabbed a hotel robe, and then went back out to the bedroom.

"Baby," he said, coming in, "I got pancakes... I know it its lunchtime, but it's one of the few things I can make."

I giggled and smiled, "It's fine baby."

He comes over to the table near the window and puts our plates down as I went over to sit down and start to eat.

"You're so beautiful," he said kissing my cheek, and brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you," I smiled.

After we ate quietly, he took our plates to the kitchen.

I went back to the bed and lay down on the bed and waiting for him to come open the robe for his surprise.

He came back in and crawled into bed, "So what's next? Movie or just you and I?"

I smirked, "Well, why don't you open your gift, unless you're not in the mod?"

"I don't wanna force you," he whispered moving closer.

"Okay, then when you're ready, I'll be ready," I said.

"Ohh, baby, I've been ready," he whispered, "I don't wanna pressure you."

I took his hand, put it under the robe and had him touch my center. "I've been ready."

He just moaned and crashed his lips to mine, his hands quickly undoing my robe and climbing between my legs. His lips trailed my neck, sucking softly on it. I moaned at every kiss and every touch.

"God baby your skin taste amazing," he moaned his hand slipping into my panties, "and you're so wet..."

I moaned at his touch, "Only for you Harry," I sighed.

He pulled his shirt over his head, made me sit up as he had me take the robe off and the top, releasing my breasts to him, which he happily attached his mouth to groaning loudly.

"Finish undressing me," he whispered.

I melted to his lips as I reach up to run my hands in his hair, and then down to his pants.

He helped me get him out of it as his hard on was pressing against me, "God I'm so excited."

Soon we were completely naked, our bodies touching each other, soon, he was above me and stared into my eyes. "Ava, are you ready? Do you want protection?" he asked. "We don't have to do this."

I thought about it and nodded, "I want to feel you inside me, and I don't care, I want to feel you cum inside me."

He smiled and slowly pushed forward, gently entering me. No pain, just different, him moaning in my ear. "Tell me when you're ready for me to move," he whispered.

I nodded, "Go for it?"

He kissed my lips softly, and started pulling out then pushing forward, shivering over me, "Oh god Ava."

"Oh Harry," I moaned as Dani and mom told me that I could squeeze him inside of me, so I tried it.

He gasped and his hands tightened at my hips, "Mmm, god, I love you so much." He has this amazing soft and slow rhythm, every movement causing my breath to hitch.

I was just enjoying our bodies as one, and soon, I felt this warm feeling and he started moving faster.

"Oh god, don't stop Harry," I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh shit, baby, you're getting so tight," he groaned moving faster, pinning my hands above my head, "Ava... so good...."

"Almost there Harry, cum with me, please," I whispered, "Yes, right there... don't stop... yes... YES!" I yelled.

He let out a massive grunt, before I felt him start to shake and spill into me, "Oh, Ava, I love you."

"I love you," I sighed out as I felt him shoot inside.

"Oh my god, you're amazing," he whispered kissing all over my face and neck, "So amazing, so so amazing."

I kissed back as we came down from our high.

"Are you alright?" he asked, "Was it okay?"

"It was amazing, thank you," I sighed and looked into his eyes. "I'm glad that we waited."

"Promise? It didn't hurt?" he asked looking at me concerned.

"Surprisingly, not at all," I smiled.

"Good, because I'd hate to think I ruined it for you," he whispered softly kissing my lips.

"It was perfect Harry, just perfect."

"For me too," he said, "you're perfect..."

I smiled and kissed him again. "Now, can we take a nap? Luckily, we can be naked in bed this time."

"Mmm, I could be naked all day if you let me," he said with a smile.

"I think that can be arranged," I smiled.

"Yay," he said, "Bathroom first." He kissed my lips and hopped off the bed in all his naked glory.

I smiled and decided that I would too since I knew that I needed to be cleaned up.

"Oh, by the way, if I'm naked all day, so are you," he stated, smiling at me as I came up behind him, "It's only fair."

"I'm not going to argue," I smiled as I got cleaned up and went back to the bed.

He then bouncing out of the bathroom, grinning at me, hopping on the bed next to me, wiggling his eyebrows at me, "Hey baby..."

"Yes," I said with huge grin.

"You're my wife," he stated happily.

"And you're my husband."

"I know, I just had to say it aloud," he said with the biggest grin on his face.

"Well, you can now say that I am your wife and I can say you're my husband."

"Yes," he said, "And ya wanna know the best part?"

"What?" I asked smiling.

"We're free," he said climbing under the covers with me, "No rules, no royal crap, just Ava, and Harry, just free."

I giggled as I cuddled up to him. "Ya..." I sighed resting my head on his chest. "Just that, all that studying... was wasted... but I learned a lot."

"Don't do that; don't get sad on me love," he said, "we'll work it out."

I nodded as I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.