Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Once I got back to Dallas, TX, it was eight in the morning, and as I got off the jet, Big Rob was there with other guards and the SUV waiting for me.

"Rob," I smiled as I ran over to hug him.

"Ava, I mean Princess Ava. Welcome home kid," he said hugging me.

"Thanks," I said as we let go.

He opened the door for me, "Get in and I'll grab your bags."

"Thank you," I said climbing in, and I grabbed my phone and text Harry, 'I am here my love. I miss you already, but I am safe.'

'I miss you too, the guys are taking me out tonight, trying to keep me busy,' he returned.

'Okay, just be careful. I love you.'

'Love you more...' he answered.

I smiled, 'No... I love YOU more.'

'Baby, why do you always try to win this! You never do. I love you mostest.'

'I love you infinity.'

'I love you infinity infiinity :P.'

'*rolls eyes* Robs coming I have to get ready to make my grand entrance at the house'.

'Okay, sorry my love... bye princess.'

'Bye my loving Prince.'

I put my phone up as I was realizing that I was getting closer and closer to home. No royalty duties, no dressing up, no press, no interviews for the next 3 weeks. I was going to enjoy my time with my family.

We pulled up to the house, and Rob told me to head inside as he grabbed my bags. I smiled as I got out, and went to the front door, and opened it quietly. I heard voices, so my family was up, and so I went over to the kitchen seeing my family around the table eating breakfast together.

"Ava!!!" Mom said seeing me with a huge smile and the family looks to see me.

"I'm back!" I said holding my arms up in the air.

Kevin ran over to hug me and smiled, "Good, how long?"

I smiled, "I am with this family for three weeks."

"Awesome," Joe said.

"Yup, fan-freaking-tastic," Nick said putting his bowl in the sink, grabbing his meter and heading upstairs.

I looked at Kevin, "What is his problem?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know, he's been pissy and moody since your engagement announcement," he said.

"Why I wonder?" I asked puzzled.

"I dunno, but he took it really hard for some reason," he said shrugging.

"I guess I need some Nicky time."

"I think so, but eat first," he said.

Mom got up, came over to hug me and went into the kitchen. "What would you like?" she asked.

"Anything, I'm starving."