Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Next two days, I was sitting at home in Dallas, about 5pm, about 10pm in London. I was bored, tired, and annoyed. My younger brothers were off with mom and dad, except for Kevin who was all kissy face with Dani on the couch so pretty much I was alone.

Kevin's phone went off and his eyes lit up. He kissed Dani's cheek and excused himself to the office. I heard him chuckling a bit and I just relaxed next to Dani.

"What is your husband up to?" I chuckled.

She smiled, "I really don't know, he wouldn't tell me because he knew that you would ask me and beg me to tell you, so he never said a word."

"Hmm... he makes me nervous, his surprises aren't always good ones!" I said.

"I remember, but he does have some good ones too."

Kevin came out of the office in pure excitement and takes my hand and pulls me up with a smile, "Now, I know mom and dad have the rest of the family out, and I finally have some alone time with Dani. So! I have something special planned for you!"

"Kevin, if you want alone time with Dani I could've went upstairs to my room and watched some TV or listen to my music, or got online to check my emails."

"Just hush!" he said, and dragged me to the office. He covered my eyes and sat me down in something, realizing it was the office chair, and chuckled. Before uncovering my eyes he whispered, "How much do you love me?!"

"Kevin... depends on the surprise."

He uncovered my eyes and I was sitting facing the computer and Skype was up with Harry's face smiling back at me, "Love ya sis... see ya later."

"Thank you Kev, and love you too," I said with a smile.

He chuckled and walked out, shutting the door; leaving me there with Harry smiling back at me.

"Are you mad?!" he asked, with a smile, "He swore me to secrecy!"

I smiled at Harry, "No, I'm not mad. How can I be when my Prince is sitting in front of me and haven't seen him face to face for a week?"

"Good!" he said, "I know you wanted family time, but Kevin said you were kinda gonna be alone tonight... so he thought you might want some lovey time as he called it. Personally, I just think he wanted his own lovey time with his wife!"

I smiled, "If he wanted some alone time all he had to do was ask and I could went to my room or somewhere in the house away from them, or got a few guards to take me to see a movie."

"I know, he just thought maybe you'd wanna spend some time with me... well virtually at least," he said pouting out his bottom lip.

I smiled, "We could've also in my room too. I just didn't know if you were going to stay up or go to bed early."

"Well, then take the laptop upstairs and we can do it in your room," he said then chuckle, "He just figured since his room was next to yours; you wouldn't wanna hear all the dirty stuff."

"OMJ, never mind. I'll stay here," I flipped out. I really didn't want to hear my brother.

"He figured as much," he chuckled, "So... how is your time going? You and Nick patch things up?"

"Yep we did," I smiled. "He finally understands what and why I did it."

"Good... I don't wanna cause problems for you and your family love," he said with a smile. God, I miss his smile.