Chapter 11: Just Another Tuesday.

Start from the beginning

I'm sure her mind is running wild right now. As it should. I'll make that bitch pay.

"Actually I just realized that I got my period this morning. Probably why I'm so horny." I tell Aaron as we reach the janitor's closet.

"For real?" He asks, disappointed.

"Yeah, but we can still do it if you want to." I tell him.

"No." He says, looking disgusted.

Good.

"It's fine. I have basketball practice right now, so I'll see you later." He says, kissing my forehead before he walks down the hall and turns right. Leaving me in the empty hallway. I let out a tired sigh before I walk slowly to my locker. I have math next period. I'm so not looking forward to that.

***

"Just tell me who said that?" Christopher asks, laughing at what I just told him.

It's currently four thirty in the morning and Christopher and I are having drinks by the bar.

"I'm not telling." I say, shrugging.

"Oh, come on. You've already tickled my interest, just finish the job." He says and I laugh.

"Don't repeat that sentence ever again." I tell him, laughing.

"Just tell me, Jaz. I mean you can't hear them gossip about me and not tell me." He says and I groan.

"No. You're the boss, they're supposed to gossip about you." I inform him. He raises an eyebrow, staring at me.

"Fine, it was Gina." I tell him and he laughs.

"Gina?" He asks, staring at me. "I always pegged her as the quiet type."

"Yeah and she pegged you as the pegging type." I say, chuckling.

"I see what you did there." He says, laughing with me. "Well, I'll have you know that Gina is way off. I'm not into that kind of stuff."

"Then what are you into?" I ask him, twirling my straw around the drink on the counter.

"I would rather show you." He says, his eyes darkening with lust.

"Is that so?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him. He leans into me, his face only inches away from mine. He is about to kiss me when one of his men walks in. I quickly adjust myself on the stool and take a sip of my drink.

"Sir, there's been a disturbance at the house. Someone tried to break in." The man tells him and Christopher stands up immediately.

"What? Where was Fernando?" He yells. I have never seen him this angry before. It's kind of scary.

"I don't know. But luckily the thief didn't take anything. Martha saw him in the living room and threatened to call the cops. Apparently, it was just a dumb kid." The man explains and Christopher relaxes.

"Is Martha okay? Hope she's not too shaken up?" He asks.

"She's fine. Although she asked for a day off." The man tells him.