April 2014-June 2016

Bucky made his way back to the Smithsonian, hoping to find answers. Not only about himself, but the mysterious red-headed woman that kept coming to mind.

Unfortunately, the inscriptions offered no help. He tried to think of where he'd last seen her, but nothing came to mind.

He vowed he would find the mysterious woman, no matter how long it took.

Just over two years later, he was framed for a crime he was innocent of, resulting in his best friend and his fellow Avengers fighting; both against the Accords that would limit their ability to help and to bring an assassin innocent of a crime in.

One had a change of heart and let the two super soldiers find the man who framed one. Little did she know the significance of letting the assassin go.

But little they knew of the Baron's plans. He wanted them to fight, to tear them apart from the inside out. And he had succeeded.

The truth of a murder Bucky had done as the Winter Soldier was revealed, and the genius, billionaire found out the truth of what happened to his parents for the first time since December 1991.

Friends fought each other, causing a rift that had little hope of ever being mended.

But the Soldier finally remembered her. The Ruby Widow. His Nessa.