Chapter 19

Draco POV

"So..you are sure that you want to go to Hogwarts instead of Durmstrang?" said my father Lucius Malfoy

"Yes, Dad I am sure about it" I said.

"Make sure you continue our family pride"

"Yes, Dad."

"Now, have you invited Pansy Parkinson to go to Diagon Alley with you?"

"Yes, Dad I did, she must be here any minute"

And with that he left me in our waiting hall. As you guessed from the conversation I am going to Diagon Alley with Pansy for shopping stuff for my 1st year at Hogwarts, I'm actually super exited she is my best friend you know, I don't think she feels the same way for me but she is my best friend. You know she is super cool she knows almost everything she even changes my point of view of the world.

You know what she said " Slytherins are clever and you know clever people are always good or atleast they pretend to be good". She made me realize that pretending good is sometimes cool like last time when I don't want to eat the meat I gave it to one of my house elves and since then that elf is really great-full to me. Works with more enthusiasm and treats me like a God, Its not that others don't treat me like one but he is more expressive,:8 I guess.

"Dray" called Pansy as I was involved in her thoughts.

She is like a sister I never had you know, afterall I do  guard her against those stupid boys you know. My father said there is high prospects for our marriage I seriously think that its gross. I mean I never saw her like that and at that moment I saw her as she came through our fire place and gave a smile in return.

"Shall we go know?" Pansy said flipping her long hair.

"Yes " I said.

And with that we used floo network to reach diagon alley 

"So have you got any plan what we should do?" I asked her.

"No, I actually like to follow yours" she said with a nervous smile.

'Why is she nervous?' I removed that thought from my head  

"Okay, so lets get something delicious 1st and then we will go to buy the stuff according to the list" I said.

"That sounds good" she said.

And then we went to the shopping  Pansy got a lot of chocolate frogs as she likes chocolates we also got some Bertie Bott's beans, Exploding bonbon etc

And then we started with Uniform for which we went for Madam Malkin's

"Hey, Are you okay?" I asked Pansy as she is somewhat nervous.

"I guess I am nervous as you know school stuff"she said with anervous smile.

"Come on Pansy I will assure you. You are going to be great witch I know this sounds odd coming from my mouth but 'YOU' are the best witch I have ever seen so be cool. You are going to rock it" I said

"Thanks Dray, that means a lot and it does help a lot."she said.

"Shall we go get our robes?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

We went into the Madam Malkin's shop 

"Hogwarts Dear?" Madam Malkin asked

"Yes two of us, actually" I said pointing at myself and Pansy.

Then I absorbed a boy with black hair and round glasses standing there

"Hogwarts too?" I asked him.

"Yes" he nodded

"Hello" said Pansy with a smile.

"Hii" he said.

"Are you new here?" Pansy asked with a smile.

"What..?"he said.

"I mean are you aware of wizarding stuff and all?" said Pansy.

"No, I am not I'm new here" he said.

Eww is he mudblood.

"But your parents are our kind, aren't they?" I asked.

To which Pansy smiled at me signalling me to stop. I raised an eyebrow and didn't speak much.

"I don't know " that boy said.

"How could you not know that?" I said

"They died when I was young" he said.

"Oo.ahh sorry to hear that"said Pansy.

"Here take this chocolate frog, chocolate makes things better remember to eat before it escapes. Oh its not real frogs, it just contains magic which makes the frog move. And say which wizard or witch did you get?" she said again.

As I was looking around guess who I saw a blubber

"Look at him blubber! Have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic as him?" I said to Pansy showing Hagrid

"To tell you the truth Dray people think blubbers are cute" said Pansy with a teasing smile

"Ewww.. Disgusting you are the only one in the world who thinks that" I said.

"Noo..actually there is someone , any guesses? "she said.

"Noo, but who's that?" I asked

"SECRET."she said.

" Hey.. I gotta go I got my robes" that boy said.

"Hoo.. okay nice meeting you, see you in Hogwarts or in Hogwarts train, Bye" Pansy said.

"See you" I said

After that we too completed our shopping.

"Are you exited to get your wand?"Pansy asked.

"Hell ,Yes" I said.

"Okay, I think getting wand is some sort of personal moment so shall we go to Ollivander's individually?" she asked.

"Oh! lets do that shall I go first?" I asked.

"Yes, I will get an icecream for myself, you go on" she said.

Soo thank you so much for your love guys

As you can see Pansy is going to get her Wand comment ur guess about the wand.