Chapter 5

Father looked at me and furrowed his brows as if asking what it is
"Dad,I wanth tho sthudy pleashe asshign me thuthors"I said eating
My dad again raised an eyebrow and looked like he is seriously trying to stop laughing and then coughed and straightend his back
"What do u want to study Pansy dear"said Persuas Parkinson aka my dad
Hmm you are laughing at me right hmphh
"I want to learn etiquette,languages and hogwarts subjects to which wands are not required"I said seriously
My dad looked like he is amused and I am impressed by that.
"Okay dear as you wish"said Dad smiling.
My mom also gave me an encouraging smile.
I then swallowed hard "Well,and one more thing mmm... will you arrange a tutour for quidditch too like Uncle Flint arranged one for Marcus,Please dad."I said.
My mom and Dad looked at eachother in shock as it is "tradition" that pureblood wizarding communities must follow that girls are needed to follow etiquette which adheres them to participate in quidditch. A three year old girl playing normally with her peers is one thing and getting a tutor and preparing to be a professional is whole another thing I knew it but I really like flying its exiting and well its QUIDDITCH and of course I want to play it.
"Dear are you sure about this?"said Mom with worried eyes she looked soo cutee
"Yes mom,I am really happy when I am playing quidditch I really want to play it"I said with pleading tone
"Pansy dear I think we have to think about this once you turned 5"said Dad
My eyes brightened I really thought they will reject me bluntly atleast this was better till then I can practice on my own.
"Thank you Dad"I said smilling.
My mom and dad smiled aww how cute I am really grateful that I got them as my parents not some one like Lucius Malfoy who always pressures Draco aww my poor Draco I wonder how he is ,what about making Draco my study patner,Mmm it would be really nice to spend time with him but he might be pressured if he attend classes with me, mmm well I can pretend to be like same level as him,it's not like I underestimate Draco but a 3 year old kid is obviously lesser in comparision to one with 22 years mental age😑.
"I think it's better if we keep this tutorial thing secret I mean I dont like it when House Parkinson get special attention due to this I will request the qualified one's as your tutours"said father.
*Sigh*Now, how am I going to invite Draco if he don't want others to know that I am getting tutoured I hope I can invite Draco for other reasons.
After that discussion I went straight into Parkinson family's library it is really huge as huge as my house in my previous life. After looking around I want read about our family's history so I took a book and sat on chair which was really difficult to reach for me turned out there is a Minister of Magic in my family in 18th century and a genius in Medicine in 19th century and then I saw Parkinson Family crest I was amused by it.It may not be wonderful for others but its mine The Parkinson crest consists of three stars and two quills across the middle star and at top of the name there were beakers reprsenting potions soo .. Parkinson family is known for its potion making and the quills representing the knowledge ahh its really amazing to have a family crest.And there are many great potioneers in our family especially in the medical feild Parkinson family has contributed very much by inventing medicine to diseases as some one who has faced COVID crisis in my previous world I obviously know what it means to contribute a medicine
If I remembered correctly in 2nd year Hogwarts Professors will try to find a medicine for petrification aww it would be really intresting if I helped them all I have to do is to study these books in library awww this is intresting.I know it was mentioned in the book that the great Albus Dumbledore suggested that Mandrake Restorative Draught but we dont exactly know how to make it right.
And hence I started searching for treatment of basilisk.As I remembered Albus Dumbledore I also remembered that he is prominent in Occlumency and Legilimency if he had seen through my brain and found out that I remember my previous life and meeting death and especially the part that I know future it would cause unnecessary nuisance for me so I must master Occlumency before I enter Hogwarts I really wish my teacher to be Professor Snape it would be really amazing.
Actually I am a big fan of Snape in my previous life I mean his love for Lilly its amazing even though some people said that its not love but obssession I refused to believe it I mean he is good at the end of the day and I think that counts.
And here I am studying about Mandrakes and other plants its kinda intresting but its tough to remember but thanks to the well maintained greenhouse of Parkinson family I can read it practically which makes it easy to remember after reading some time I came to know that I can not understand many terms and hence I again started with low level book which is comparatively easy.
As the time went on Vinny has come to invite me to lunch I ate it fastly and again came to library and studied books till evening.At evening I begged my mother for playing quidditch to which she agreed after 10 min of nagging and thus I played quidditch for 2 hours again and again bathed with rose petals and essential oils ahhh its really refreshing after which I ate dinner and went to library for sometime then returned to my room and Twinkle gave me head massage with oil which is made by my great grandfather for growing hair I really can't understand how fictional Pansy got short hair when her great grandfather's potion is popular for growing hair may be she likes short hair but I love thick and long hair and hence I want to use these oils this was my daily routine for some days except for the fact that I started doing meditation in the morning to increase my inner energy such that I will have enough energy while using wand.
After some days while I am studying in library Vinny came to tell me that my father has brought my teacher.
Well,I am not really exited to see my teacher,it would be false if I say that.
I hurriedly walked towards our main hall and then I saw three people sitting there and drinking tea

A/N:Guess who is the professor???😉