Chapter 21

"Pansy Dear come fast, we are getting late. " said Elody , my mother.

Now we are making our way through King Cross's station, it's really as mesmerizing as I thought, my heart is thumping with the excitement. And then it came the portal between muggle world and wizarding world platform number 9 3/4.

I just stopped there for a few second to register the spectacular, I felt an encouraging pat on my shoulder I turned to see my mother smiling at me encouragingly 

"Good Luck Pansy Dear" she said smiling.

"Thanks Mom." I said smiling.

And then I moved forward to get on to platform  9 3/4 by doing a small prayer to god.As I entered I was amazed by what I saw, it is exactly like described in the book.

A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, 11 o'clock .  Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, there are cats of different colours , owls and heavy trucks. The first few carriages were already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, some fighting over seats. 

And I made my way into the train I said few goodbyes to my mother as I heard the whistle blowing, I quickly made my way into the compartments to find my slytherin friends, Draco, Theo, Daphne, and others.

"Pansy!" exclaimed Dray.

I smiled and started chatting with them, and  the topic came that the Harry Potter is also on the train, Dray said he would meet him and asked me to accompany him to which I politely declined and just rolled my eyes.

As I was enjoying the scenery out of window, I was disturbed as the compartment door slid open

"Has anyone seen a toad? Neville's lost one," she said. There she is Hermoine Granger.

"Well! first things first it is quite rude to open the door without knocking. And no we haven't seen any toad" I said sighing in my heart. Its just that I don't really get along with studious people and hence I am planning to keep Hermoine at my arms length. I can see her face turning red with embarrassment and the she quickly left after saying sorry.

Now thinking about my future is making me nervous and most importantly what would be my house this question has been burning in my head since I came into this world and now it intensified a 100 times, Well I can get the answer by the end of the day, but the fact there is only a few hours to decide my house is not at all helping.

I am a leo in my previous life which shows the probability of me  being in Gryffindor, although I know that Gryffindor is all about bravery and I had enough experiences in my life which prove that I am not brave, well sorting hat may go wrong or what if I am such case as Neville Longbottom or Petter Pettigrew, what will I do if I am sorted into Gryffindor how will Cuzz, Dray and others react, how will my parents react and most importantly what would Severus think.

I guess I wont be a Hupplepuff as I know for sure at any moment of time I place myself over others, there is a high probability between Slytherin and Ravenclaw if I think rationally, I guess I am just very nervous i thought looking at my sweating palms.

My trail of thoughts were broken by Dray who is cursing about Weasleys and the great Harry Potter, as the time passed a voice echoed through the train: 'We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes' time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately.'  

I am just really getting nervous I started taking deep breaths to cool myself down and started wearing my black robes and then train started slowing down I along with Dray and others were about to go down then we saw two twins chirping 'Fred and George Weasley' I thought  and then as. I got down the train I heard "'Firs'-years! Firs'-years over here!" 'Hagrid I thought as I saw a big man with a lamp standing there.