Chapter 17

Pansy POV :

I can feel I am going through a tight rubber tube I am being squeezed like hell and then suddenly I landed sorry thrown on the ground. I felt like I am going to vomit.I gathered every inch of my strength and will power to open my eyes and stood up and I am amazed by what I saw.

I looked around to analyse what's going on, truth to be told the place I was is the most beautiful place I have ever been. I can see  beautiful waterfalls greenary plants with flowers this place is exact definition of the best place one can ever be in one's life.

Just by seeing this scenary I can feel my heart is soothing it's just refreshing every nerve of mine but how the hell did I end up here I looked around and decided to explore. This place, it's beautiful but not every beautiful thing is good and I needed to be cautious and hence I gripped  the wand in my pocket and started looking around I just roamed for sometime and I can feel I am going in circles and hence I decided to note some marks but everything is vain I can't understand what's happening here.

I needed to go back my parents would be worrying about me what should I do? I have to find a way there are lots of questions going on in my head why am I here what's this place how  I came here and how the hell am I going to get out of this place?? I am desperate to find answers to these questions.

And then suddenly a house was formed out of nowhere in front of my eyes it's not a big one like our mansion but rather a very small one I sighed with relief seeing this house to be precise not by seeing the house but by seeing the words on the house which were 'PARKINSON's'.

Then I moved forward and checked that house it's just like every other normal house not too big not too small I looked around and moved into that house cautiously I mean I know that my family name present there saying this place probably belongs to my family but it's always better to be cautious.

I entered the house opening the door I  just checked it out its a cosy house with lots and lots of books got a kitchen to cook got a greenhouse got a bedroom but the thing which grabbed my attention is that the book which was floating in the library it was like the scene in movies you know astonishing may I say.

I stepped towards that book and used my wand to check the barriers around that book but luckily there are none I just took that book and sat near a table and opened it.

Then suddenly a person came out of it but before I could shout out of shock
"Hello! My descendent I am the great Paxtyn Philopator Payne Parkinson you must be my great great great great great granddaughter I am pleased to meet you my dear. WELCOME to the PARKINSON's PARADISE. Congratulations you  got the honour of meeting one of the greatest wizards the earth has ever seen."said a voice.

I looked at him and my eyes got widened that man he is as tall as me a six year old kid wearing black robes and a wicked grin he seems to be a big narcissist.He does not have legs he seems to be floating on the book. I composed my self as quickly as I could and smiled sweetly at him using every inch of etiquette I learned through years

"Hello! My great great great great great grandfather, Mr. Paxtyn Philopator Payne Parkinson can you please explain me what's exactly happening here I mean where am I why am I here how am I going to get out and I want to go out "

The man infront of me furrowed his brows
"Do you even understand what you're doing dear you are saying no to the biggest opportunity you have ever gotten to be a great wizard to be powerful to be able to convert anything into 'anything' you are the 1st lucky person to enter this paradise darling you have to make use of this opportunity and don't say you want to get out of here as I said you're lucky to be here ."

"Okay I will think about it but before that can you explain what's exactly happening here please" I asked.

"Ohh!Well as I said my name is.."

"You already said that Sir . May I call you Paxtyn Sir and I am Pansy 'Parkinson' as you know, you can call me Pansy. And I apologise for cutting you in the middle sir. But I am afraid my parents would be worrying about me . So please help me Sir" I said.

"Well my dear Pansy you can call me Paxtyn and no need to call me sir as you are my great great great great great granddaughter" he said.

Now is he joking with me? Why the hell is he prolonging it. Now I am getting irritated I even doubt whether he is safe I narrowed my eyes at him and gripped the wand in my hoodie.

"Well well well my dear Pansy I will not irritate you any more so listen first and foremost thing 1hour here is equal to 1sec there so you don't need to panic" he said.

My eyes widened as soon as I realise what he was saying
"What ca...can you explain?"I said.
What the hell is he saying moreover can he read my mind to know what I am thinking.

"Ohh my dear Pansy can you even guess how great your grea.. kk Paxtyn is I created this Paradise dear this is one of  the highest levels of transfiguration I know Parkinson's are known for their knowledge in potions but I Paxtyn is a genius in Transfiguration I created this world it is in the 9th rack of library and the key to this world it's Parkinson's blood" he said showing my hand which has stopped bleading.

"And about me reading your brain everything here will be under my control I know each and everything happening here my dear" he spoke again.

"Are you an imposter of Paxtyn? "I asked.

"Yes, my dear I am an imposter he created me using his power of transfiguration and he died peacefully"he said with a small smile on his face.

I smiled in return actually I can understand him my great great great great great grandfather is powerful he could have chosen to live forever but instead he died peacefully to be very frank I can never understand what that Grindelwald and Voldemort find fascinating about living forever I mean come on isn't it a headache to be more precise it's a pain in as*.

"Being powerful, not every human can be that and not every human can handle being that. The arrogance the greed  you get by being powerful are the real tools which test how powerful you are.Not every human is worthy to be powerful. So tell me my dear Pansy are you willing to be worthy?"he said with sudden seriousness.

"Yes, I am" I said looking into his eyes.