Chapter 14

"Shall we play Truth or Dare?"I asked.
"Yes, let's play. As you said the game I will ask the questions" said Ricky.
"Truth or Dare?"Ricky asked.
"Mmm..truth"I said
"D...Do you have any secrets to hide from me?"Ricky asked in a slow voice,rising his brows and boring his bright gray eyes into the dark eyes of mine.
Of course I had lots of secrets , the secret that I am a wizard, the secret that I sneak out from my home to come here ,the secret that my family does not allow me to talk to you let alone about freindship I have lots of secrets with me Ricky.
"Yes,I have secrets I wish I could tell them but they are secrets for a reason, aren't they? I am sorry though."I said lowering my eyes and shrugging my shoulders.
"Ohhh. That's okay even I have got my own secrets"said Ricky
"Really!!! Okay, truth or dare."I asked.
"Truth."Ricky said
"Have you stolen anything,mm..may be anything valuable from anyone?"I asked
Ohhh, you don't have to answer this question you have already stolen my valuable heart from me and hence you are a theif you are a bloody theif Ricky. Ahhh..I am becoming cheesy these days.
"Well to be frank I have definetly stolen a lot"Ricky said.
Don't tell me you have stolen hearts of many girls! Well that was not very surprising though.
"And I don't think those are very useful.But I sometimes stole my Dad's stuff you know adult things and I am not allowed to touch them etc etc,I just play with those things and keep them back to their place quitely."
"Ohh!that sounds interesting."I said.
"It definetly does and I think its pretty cool to be adult, you know! I wish I will be an adult quickly"Ricky said.
"What! Ricky I think you will regret your decision.And I don't think adults are pretty cool they may have their own problems"I said .
But who in the right mind will ask to become an adult. I mean I too wished that it would be nice if I were adult but that's in my previous life.
"Mmm..that makes sense"Ricky said.
"Well it's your turn now! Truth or Dare"Ricky asked.
"Truth"I said.
"Well... not to make you sad but what will you miss the most about your cousin"Ricky asked in comparitatively low voice.
"Well...first of all you are not making me sad and what happened before I think it's just spur of the moment and I think I miss his fights and most importantly the game we play that game it's like Basketball not exactly basketball though both me and my cousin love that game and most of our time we spend either playing or bickering eachother"I said with a smile.
"Ohh...."said Ricky.
"Now,its your turn truth or dare"I asked.
"Mmm...Dare"said Ricky rising his brow and for info he is damn cute.
"Haha...Mmm..Well...sneak into the kitchen of Singh Indian Recipies"I said with a smirk on my face.
"What...Pansy, come again"Ricky said furrowing his brows.
"I said sneak into the kitchen of that restaurant"I said pointing towards that reataurant.
"Pansy! No,I am taking my dare back its truth now ask me a question "Ricky said.
I raised my eyebrow and blinked my eyes at him
"Well...it's really too tough to do Pansy!Please".Ricky said.
I still continued to give him the same look.
"Pansy!You can't....*dramatic long sigh* Okay. If you accompany me then it's a deal".Ricky said.
"Well I will accompany you. Let's go"I said smiling
"Pans..Please"Ricky said
"What? I can't hear you"I said.
"Okay you want to go right? Let's go" Rick said.
I smirked seeing him.
We walked upto the entrance and then tiptoed towards the kitchen which was at the backdoor of the restaurant it has small door so small that only one big person could enter or exit.
I smirked seeing the door and pointed it to Ricky indicating him to sneak in.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me we sneaked in and settled under a table I can hear people running hear and there.
And then Ricky held my wrist and dragged me towards a door,I don't know where he was taking me though I just followed him.
He led me into a small room which is probably a store room as I can see the utensils in that room
"Now what?"Ricky said.
"I don't know I just want to sneak into kitchen"I said.
"Really??"said Ricky.
"Yes.What! do you want to do anything crazy?"I asked.
And the next second I took a handful of flour present there and threw it towards him.
"PANSY.."Ricky shouted in a hushed tone.
"what..?"I said raising an eyebrow.
And then started a trojen war which lasted upto 10min and resulting the room covered in flour. Then there was a noise at the door. Ricky and me looked at eachother in shock we tried to find a way to escape but that was a vain attempt there is no other wayout and worse there is no place to hide.
Realizing the situation Ricky held my hand firmly and stepped forward and hid me with his back.
I was amazed to see that awww Is he being protective towards me?? ahhhh.....
Before I could feel happy the door was opened and there stood a big man he is really big though, he got a long beard and a turban on his head he is probably a brother of shop owner he entered the room and switched the lights on and when he saw us his eyes widened with surpise , slowly that surprise turned into anger on seeing the state we are in. I can feel the grip at my wrist getting harder.
The big man infront of me placed his hands on his hips and I can feel the waves of anger coming from him.
"It's me "said Ricky.
My eyes widened in shock before I could process what is going on Ricky said few other words which resulted in short circuit of my brain and vibrations in my heart.
"It's me who has dragged her here.You can punish me as much as you want and I am willing to accept the punishment and you must leave her alone as she is completely innocent"said Ricky.
"No! that is not true it's me who asked him to sneak into the kitchen it is be me who should be punished and it's me who dragged him and.."
I know I can feel the anger he has for us. I mean we just destroyed the ingredients for his hotel who won't be angry.Thinking about it I should have used my brain and acted good and shouldn't have touched the ingredients.
"Of course you both will get the punishment do you have any idea what you have done?"
that big man said pointig his fingure towards us which caused me and Ricky to lower our heads in guilt and a shiver ran through our spines.
"You came to an Indian restaurant and celebrated an Indian festival without involving the Indians present there"
With that being said I was again covered in flour but this time the culprit is not Ricky instead the bigman standing infront of me.
Not only me but also Ricky was covered in flour. Ricky and me looked at eachother wideeyed.
"Come...fight with me if you two have guts" that big man said laughing.
It took us a few seconds to realize what's happening.We could only laugh out loud when we understood what's happening.
And hence there started trojen war 2 we stopped it quickly when that big man along with us were rebuked by his wife.Apparently that bigman's name is Pradeep Singh and his wife's name is Eeswari and the one out side is his brother Hardeep Singh.And at last Ricky suggested that we must help them to clean up the mess we created to which I gladly accepted.As a result Mrs.Eeshwari has offered us deserts and gave lectures on behaviour and wastage of food.Well that's one of the best sweet scoldings in my life.
After the completion Ricky and me went back to the park looked into eachothers eyes and... laughed that was a long memorable day in our lives
At the end of the day it became one of the beautiful memories of my life may be soo beautiful so that I can produce a patronus.
I could not help but smile thinking of that day.

"I would be very glad if you share those things with me Miss.Parkinson the things which are making you to smile like an idiot without concentrating on the things you do"said a stern voice.
I raised my head to look at my forever favourite character Professor Snape.
"Sorry Professor it won't happen again"I said.
Here I am at Parkinson Manor brewing potions I am now in the 6th year level the potion I am brewing now is Draught of living Death along with another potion which is a secret can you guess what that potion is.....?