Chapter 16

Ricky POV

I stood there as if I was struck by some lightening did she just kissed me oh my gosh I can feel my blood flowing through my face as if I had seen a horror movie but it's not exactly like a horror movie it's good I mean the rose fragrance and soft petals on my cheek it's good I wish I could have it again. Ohhh! what am I thinking?? I shook my head to get rid of those wierd thoughts.

Then I remembered for what I am running previously . It's for my uncle he works in a studio near by, that's the reason I stay in this park,I mean he would be working there and I would be waiting here. I have my parents and they love me dearly but I just like to spend time with my uncle and to be more precise I like this park and love to spend time here especially from a few months this park became really special for me Mmmm... you guessed it right it's because of Pansy she is really my best friend.

Coming to the problem I am running for its that the manager of that studio is accusing my uncle of theft I got to know this from one of my uncle's colleagues I know that manager is upto no good he never gave me good vibes and I also know that he is jealous of my uncle because of his talent and good relationship with owner even that were the actual reasons my uncle is working for them.

I ran towards my uncle's studio he works there as an artist who  is a painter he is really good at his work. I ran as fast as I could and then stopped at a store named LEONARD's PAINTINGS 'this is the studio where my uncle works' I thought to myself and entered the store and the scene I saw just suckled my life out of my body .I saw my uncle being beaten by the manager that was his most vulnerable state I have ever seen . I felt my nerves bulging out my uncle is such a good man how could any one think of doing such things.

I just couldn't stop myself and hence I ran towards him and hugged him he  is the kindest person I have ever seen how can he be in such a position I can feel tears coming out of my eyes seeing him like that, I looked at that manager with contempt how dare he to do such thing "I informed my parents about this and they are coming and don't you dare to thrash my uncle the consequences would not be something you desire of" I said in a serious tone. 

I actually thought that the manager will still fuss around but luckily we have been left alone. "Uncle drink this water" I said . Then he looked at me with a blank expression . I sighed thinking of what he experienced. "Uncle everything is going to be okay trust me you are a good man and I trust you there must be some sought of misunderstanding here and I an sure it will be resolved quickly so be strong" I said looking into his eyes and giving him a glass of water.

Soon after sometime my father arrived and enquired about what happened I know my uncle sighed in relief seeing his brother apparently there is an order to draw paintings which is very costly my uncle has just completed it today and went around just to relax he blindly trusted people in studio but that was his blunder by the time he came back the paintings are missing and the only person who went out was my uncle personally I think this reason is stupid I mean come on no one Has seen him carrying paintings outside then how can they accuse him but that cunning manager said these things.

My uncle firmly believed that the paintings should be in the studio only, as no one stepped outside or went inside he requested my father and his trusted friends to help in searching of painting I really couldn't comprehend what's going on here I mean where the hell are we going to search for paintings in this huge studio!! I sighed and started searching for it.

While searching I observed that the studio has 6 rooms and each room has an alphabet on it I couldn't completely understand though the 1st room has A on it 2nd has L on it 3rd has O on it 4th has D on it 5th has E on it and 6th has R on it  and after a few hours all our efforts ended in smoke and no one found where the paintings are and we are starting to lose our hope

Then I remembered something  "Ricky  listen you can have answers from mirrors" I heard Pansy voice in my mind she said that before leaving what does that mean? I can't understand anything I sighed and looked around only to see my uncle's distressed face it is making me restless I decided to search for mirrors I could say there are absolutely no mirrors in studio except for one I sighed and looked around it probably that there will be some opening but there is none I signed and started searching around then I found it reflection of N in mirror which is in the form of bookcase I then calculated the every letter I saw they are A L O D E R and now N it was LEONARD .

I called my father and asked him to search for the door in that bookshelf which is by God's grace a door is present there that is in the book shelf I signed in relief and  some series of events took place after opening the door like finding the paintings showing the true colours of manager to the workers present there and at last going to home safely.

Everything went well that manager is removed from job and that post is given to my uncle I start sighed in relief .At the end of my day on my bed I started thinking about her she helped me a lot today her single sentence helped me a lot today I couldn't imagine what would be the consequences if we hadn't found the paintings I am lucky to have a best friend like her I smilled at her thought and drifted into peaceful dreams.