Ch 28-Saving Two Phenomena

Start from the beginning

???: don't move or else I will shoot!

Y/n: (is he dumb?)

As the guard was reaching for his radio, he stopped when a hand made its way through his chest. He looked down and saw his heart was in the hand of Liliana before she crushed it. He fell to the ground with blood pouring from the cavity in his chest.

Liliana: *look Y/n up and down while biting her lips* I must say, you look fucking stunning with blood on you babe

Y/n: *roll her eyes smiling* come on idiot, the others probably took care of their targets

We walked to the main room where the fights were taking place and we saw everyone. Annie was sitting on a chair playing with her silver ring, her feet were resting on the body of an overweight blonde-haired guard. Ana was standing over a woman's body, she was looking angrily at the body while kicking its head almost tearing her head away from her body. Dalia had her sword out and she was drawing on the stomach of a deceased male guard with it. All the other warriors were standing next to a body, with not a single one wounded.

Y/n: *clap twice making everyone look at her* good job everyone, I'm happy to see that not a single one of you is wounded *smile*

Warriors: yes! Thank you miss!

Y/n: *chuckle looking at Ana* why are you so mad at that body

Ana: *scowl at the body* this...woman wouldn't stop opening her mouth, degrading you, saying that whoever you are you can't compare to her

Y/n: *wink at Ana* awww that's so cute

Ana: *smirk* don't tease too much sweetie or else we could go for round 2 when we get back home

Y/n: *blush and mumble* I feel like it would be more than round 2

Liliana: *come closer behind Y/n* hmm that's what I like to hear~ what about you Fk/n~?

Y/n: *blush* I...

Annie: *sigh and take Y/n's hand before walking to where the phenomena are supposed to be detained* come on you two, can you not be horny for one day? We are on a mission right now

Dalia: *tease Annie* looks like someone is jealous that she didn't do anything with Fk/n

Annie: *show her middle finger to Dalia*

Dalia: *fake gasp* did you just...

Annie: *smirk at Dalia before she enters the room with Y/n*

Once we entered inside my nose was assaulted with a putrid smell, I saw in the corner of my eyes that Annie was covering her nose too. We couldn't see anything since the lights were out and there was not a single window, I put my hand on the wall and moved it around trying to find a light switch. After a moment I finally found it and I flicked it but once I did my eyes widened and I had to put my hand in front of my mouth to stop myself from throwing up.

In front of us were cages, many rows of cages with phenomena inside them, the only problem was that none of them were moving even after hearing the door opening or the lights turning on. The cages were too small to lie down or get up so they were forced to stay in the same position. Inside the cages were two bowls, one of them had water with something slimy inside and the other had some disgusting food. I looked around and saw a can of food on a table, and it was dog and cat food.

Y/n: *crush the can of food in her hand* those bastards treated the phenomena like animals!

As I was getting more and more pissed, I heard something that immediately made me worry.

???: *hoarse voice* h-hello? P-please *cough violently* s-some...one help...pl-*cough violently*-ease

Y/n: we are coming to help you don't worry!