shang jing smiled and pinched he yi's chin to block his mouth, kissing he yi breathlessly before stopping.

he yi was kissed with a glow in his eyes, afraid that shang jinghui would continue, he gasped for breath while vigilantly saying: "husband don't make trouble, i want to get up." 

seeing that shang jingjian did not move, he pointed to his stomach anxiously and added: "the babies are hungry." 

"you're hungry yourself." shang jing said funnily.

he yi smiled slyly, "the baby is hungry, i am hungry, let's go to dinner." 

shang jinghui had actually eaten, he got up relatively early in the morning, saw he yi slept very soundly, did not have the heart to wake people up, got up lightly, went back to the old mansion himself, gave the old man a new year's greeting as soon as possible, and then was pulled by the old man to eat breakfast before returning.

because he accidentally stuck some pollen on his body when he went to the old house, he was afraid that he yi would be allergic again, so he deliberately took a shower and changed his clothes before returning to the bedroom.

seeing that he yi was still sleeping, he knew that this little guy probably didn't want to go out today, so he simply changed into his house clothes, took a book to pass the time, and waited for he yi to wake up.

now that it was past the point of breakfast, worried that he yi was hungry, shang jinghui could only suppress the idea of doing morning exercise, take care of he yi to put on his clothes, and wait for him to finish washing and accompany him down to breakfast.

he yi only noticed that shang jingjian did not move until he was halfway through eating, and looked up and asked, "husband, why don't you eat?" 

"i've eaten with my grandfather." shang jinghui said.

"have you already gone to pay homage to grandpa for the new year?" so i don't have to go? he yi asked.

he's a bit lazy now and doesn't really want to go out.

and he didn't want to see the second uncle's family at all, the family was too annoying.

shang jinghui saw he yi's expression and knew what he was probably thinking, and smiled and said, "no, i told grandpa that you need to rest, and grandpa let you rest well." 

he yi immediately breathed a sigh of relief, moved back to the bedroom after eating, lazily lay down on the lazy sofa on the balcony to bask in the sun, and also rightly instructed shang jinghuan to rub his waist.

shang jinghui gave him a massage, he yi was very comfortable, squinted his eyes and hummed a song, after a while he suddenly opened his eyes and said: "husband, let's give the baby a name." 

shang jing glanced at he yi's stomach, then looked at he yi and asked, "what do you want to take?" 

he yi thought about it and said, "you come to take the big name, how about the little name is qiu qiu?" 

shang jinghui was somewhat receptive to the nickname he had taken, and asked with a black line: "why is it called qiu qiu?" 

always felt like a pet's name.

he yi patted his belly and said reasonably, "because my belly is round and rolling like a ball." "

shang jinghui: "..."

he really had nothing to say.

however, the child was painstakingly conceived by he yi, and he couldn't stop what name he yi wanted, so he could only brainwash himself over and over again in his heart: the ball was also very cute, as long as he yi was happy.

he yi saw that shang jinghui's expression was not very good-looking, and asked doubtfully: "husband, don't you like this name?" 

shang jinghuan smiled against his heart and said, "like, it's cute." 

he yi was obviously very happy and urged shang jinghui to give the baby a big name.

shang jinghui thought about it for a long time before he said: "the next generation of merchants is the tatsu character generation, how about shang chenxi?" go back to the. if it is a girl, change to the tide of the tide. "

"sounds good!" he yi said very much, and then he asked: "so husband, do you want boys or girls more?" 

"it's all the same, no matter what gender it is, it's both of us children." shang jinghui said.

in fact, in his opinion, it is better not to have children, so that he yi can suffer less sins, and they can also enjoy the world of two people more.

as soon as the little cub is born, he yi's energy will definitely be divided into part of the child, in case he yi surrounds the child all day long, maybe he wants to be affectionate with his wife and will be disliked.

but the child was already pregnant and could not be miscarried, and he could only try to accept it.

"really? but many people want sons, if i had a daughter, would you find someone else to give birth to a son for you? he yi asked with some uneasiness.

shang jing heard the words, and his black face bounced on the door of his head, "what do you think?" even if you can't have children, i won't go to someone else, and there is no throne to inherit in the family, so insistent on having a son, what to do, besides, the daughter can inherit the family business, as long as she wants to. "

he yi covered his head in pain, and after listening to shang jinghui's words, he grinned again, and whispered while laughing: "husband, you can't lie to me, if you give birth to a daughter, you must also be good to her." 

"i will." shang jinghui promised.

as long as the little cub didn't grab he yi's attention too much, otherwise he didn't guarantee that he wouldn't eat the child's vinegar.

"be nice to me." he yi said again.

shang jing heard this and reached out and pinched he yi's face, "you will make a small calculation." 

he yi snorted and pleaded, "i will also be good to my husband, and when i have money, i will buy you a lot of delicious food." 

"you want to eat it yourself, don't you?" shang jinghui quipped to him.

"hey, when the time comes, you can just share a little bit of me, and i'll eat a little." he yi said with his fingers.