xu qian was so anxious that she almost wanted to kneel for him, but because there were servants passing by here from time to time, she did not kneel down, and she continued to plead with tears: "jing huan, the second aunt begs you, don't say it's okay to go out?" i can agree to whatever conditions you have. "

"is it?" shang jinghui asked without hesitation.

xu qian nodded her head busily, and shang jing saw that the fire was almost over, so she knocked her: "second aunt, don't hit the crooked idea on the head of someone who shouldn't move, i still want to have a good spring festival with xiao yi." 

"as for the second brother, since he went out at this time, he will not be able to come back for a while and a half."

after saying that, he left directly, not caring what xu qian's reaction was.

it was already quite draining to dispose of a shang jingyun behind the old man's back, and now was not the time to move xu qian, so he just knocked on it.

now shang xingzhi and xu qian both had a handle in his hands, as long as these two people were not crazy, they should not have any crooked thoughts about he yi.

moreover, he had already replaced he yi's bodyguards with mercenaries, and ah hu on the surface was just a cover, leaving him to play with he yi usually, so even if shang xingzhi and xu qian wanted to fight he yi's idea, they had to weigh their own pounds and a few pounds.

after he yi entered the kitchen, he said that he wanted to cook the dumplings himself, and the servants in the kitchen were afraid that he would bump into it or accidentally be burned, so they advised him to go out first, just wait for dinner.

"just put the dumplings down, and we'll cook them for you right away." an aunt who was washing vegetables smiled and advised.

"but i want to try cooking it myself, can auntie teach me?" he yi asked politely.

the aunt looked at the chef with embarrassment, and the chef put down the ingredients in his hand and came over to advise: "there is a lot of smoke here, if you want to learn, come back another day, and then i will teach you alone." "

he yi reacted that he seemed to have caused trouble to others, so he had to temporarily dispel the idea of learning to cook dumplings, and he did not feel at ease: "then you must remember to help me cook dumplings, this is what i wrapped with my husband, i want to give my grandfather to taste it." 

the chef smiled and said, "surely i will not forget, the young lady will rest assured."

he yi only left step by step, and when he left the kitchen, he ran to find shang jinghui, pulling shang jinghui, who was playing chess with the old man, and complained: "husband, i want to learn to cook by myself, but they are very busy, saying that they will teach me later, and they can only learn it next time." 

shang jinghuan rubbed his head and asked with a smile, "why do you suddenly want to learn to cook?" 

he yi originally just wanted to cook a dumpling on a whim, and when he heard shang jinghui say this, a small light bulb immediately lit up on his head, and he excitedly grabbed shang jinghui's hand and said, "yes! i can learn to cook! husband, are you looking for someone to teach me how to cook? when i learn it, i can make my own food, and then i can give you a taste. "

shang jinghui intuitively felt that what he yi made would probably be a dark dish, and immediately refused: "no, the kitchen is too dangerous, if you cut vegetables to your fingers, or if you are burned, it will hurt." 

although he yi was afraid of pain, he wanted to make food for himself and shang jinghui, and was about to continue to fight for it, when he heard the old man ask, "what did xiao yi just want to cook?"