😘My Fairy Angel 😘

Start from the beginning

Raghav again kisses baby angel who is now wrap around pallavi's chest with cute smile sleep

She is easily comes in Raghav's embrace and smile adorable face sleep.

Raghav :- raghav daddy ki angel.... Pari hai na tum mera... Baby smile at him like she understands his language.

Pallavi adore thier baby father bond.

Both babies are smiling at them and hug there mother and kisses her whole face and said

I wu you Mumma

And giving flying kiss.

Amma and kirti yuvraj and farhad and amruta and aai baba all taken baby in lap and bless her with lots of love and care.

At that time pallavi busiing Both twins with her.

As soon as all left to from the room as baby is hungry and crying for milk.

With baby both twins babies are also hungry and wants to eat something for eat.

Raghav takes both of them from pallavi's side to his side and make them place in her lap tightly, they first whinnied but see Mumma's angery glare sit on Raghav's lap and first eat grains cookies and than drinking milk from bottle.

Pallavi takes baby angel and start to feed her motherly milk and she silently sucking milk and her eyes are on Her's brothers only.
Both twins are drink milk from bottle on their father's lap .

Both see thier sister and smiles happily.

Pallavi wipes her tears away from her corner of eye see her baby girl feed milk and and her another two drink it from bottle in his father's lap.

Ammma and kirti both take their (balai) with happy faces.

Raghav sometimes cooing his baby girl and she sleeps in his arms only.

Both twins are never left pallavi's cot so they're sleeping peacefully with cute faces.

All members are go home for welcoming them as Raghvi with their babies.

Raghav takes them in his embrace and nuzzling with pallavi and start talking.

Raghav :-pallvi tumne aaj mera family complete kar diya hamara pyar ka ye teen nishani Aur meri special angel..complete man I am.

Pallavi :-Hwww raghav I am not in your family list huh!!!!

Tumne muje apne family me count nahi kiya.... And start weeeping silently.

Raghav :-face palm himself and said tumhara mood swings abhi bhi hai nautaki..

Mere liye tum koi alag nahi ho tum meri ruh ho Aur me tumhari  kaya
Dadhkan ek hai Jis din Palllavi nahi us din raghav bhi iss duniya me nahi...
Sanso ka Rishta hai tumse jaanaa...
Meri life ki sab se pyari duniya ki sabse hot and sexy momma of my babies.