Chapter 10: Birthday Party

"You look gorgeous Soff" Alice squealed holding the eyeshadow palette on one hand and the brush she was applying it with on the other.

The reflection on the mirror was proof of how much of a genius Alice was, I looked a little older with the eyeshadow and it combined perfectly with the color of the dress that she had also designed.

"Thank you Alice" I smiled at her through the mirror "I know I was a little difficult about the whole party thing, but the dress is perfect and I look really good and the house is perfect, so thank you"

"You are very welcomed, Soff" she set down what she was holding and placed her hands on my shoulders "I have to go and help Maggie with her make-up, she is hopeless without me"

"So I get to do my hair?" I bit my lip a little worried, Alice giggled.

"Rosalie offered to help with that part" Alice winked at me, and just as she said that there was a knock on the door "That is my cue"

Alice danced across the room and opened the door.

Rosalie stood at the entrance on the room staring at me, she was wearing a bathrobe and her hair and make-up were already flawlessly done.

Her blonde hair was somewhat curled making it look like gold waves. The smoked eyeshadow on her eyelids made her golden eyes pop. The cherry on the cake was the red lipstick, it framed her mouth in a perfect way.

"Let me help you with your hair" Rosalie mused with a smirk on her face amused at my reaction, I cleared my throat.

"Thanks"

Rosalie walked up to me as I turned around facing the mirror once again. I could see her from the reflection.

"Do you want to wear it up?" she questioned as her long slender fingers began to run through my hair, making some kind of pin up with her hands holding it all up.

"What do you think?" I asked her instead, hairstyles were not my fort at all.

"I think your hair looks beautiful when you wear it down" Rosalie let go of my hair and tossed some strands to the front.

"I'll leave it to you" I bit my lip feeling my cheeks burning.

"Down it is" She beamed at me from the reflection.

"You look great, Rosalie" I looked down to my lap, not meeting her eyes.

"Thank you, Soff"

"What did you tell Maggie?" I questioned her, she hummed "About our trip, she said that you told her you had a great time"

"I did" she pipped in "She just asked how it was and I told her that it was great"

"You told her about the kiss?" I arched an eyebrow at her, Rosalie smiled shyly.

"No" she then met my graze through the reflection "You just did"

Right. Stupid enhanced vampire hearing.

"How can you keep a secret around here?" I whined.

"You can't" Rosalie shrugged her shoulders "Try living like that for over 50 years"

"I love my sister but even once in a while I want to kill her" I sighed, Rosalie gave me an amused look "I don't get how you do it with 5 siblings"

"Emmett and Maggie are planning on getting you wasted" she warned me, still not looking up but her face was serious.

"Sounds like fun" I bit my lip.

Truth was that I was a nervous wreck, even when everybody said that it was going to be an amazing party, things could go south pretty quickly.