𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧

༄☘︎︎☽

༄☘︎︎☽

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝟻- 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
ᴀsʜᴇs
꧂꧁

Tuesday 7th January

Driving in Hongdae , Seoul

7:45am

Accepting the fact that the overwhelming stress of her daily lives was rapidly near was Lavender's 4th worst skill.

It had been an awkward 45 minutes in the car so far with Junghyun and herself , with only the distant sounds from the radio that felt 10x louder as the silence quickened at the speed of the smooth traffic that engulfed them on a quiet Tuesday morning.

Just a few hours ago, Lavender and the rest of the Jeon family bid their sorry-full goodbyes ,  Jung-kook's hug seemed to last forever though .

Maybe that was just her sexually deprived imagination.
That seemed to be the 2nd worst growing Abscess now adays , apart from the one settling in her back teeth that her dentist stays persistently warning her about.

Who cares.
That seemed to be the 2nd most common word running laps in her brain, aside from the name Jungkook.

"Can you turn that thing off so we can have a proper adult conversation". Junghyun whined, abruptly slamming the power button off on the fancy radio screen before Lavender even had a chance to lift a finger.

That makes a change.

"Your one to talk about adults, or should I say adultery". She snorted at her own immaturity, still managing to sustain her fixed scowl out the window to keep her brewing tears from overflowing her thoughts.

Junghyun stifled a few words , shifting on the drivers seat uncomfortably.
"Lav , you know she's just a fr-"

"Friend?!, I beg to differ , the way you were with her anyone would have thought you were starved from a real woman, or whatever she was".

He was starved, starved of true affection from whom he loved the most, not from his work friend , not even his family, from his own girlfriend.
But why does he find it so hard to show that affection he clings to like he's the Cheshire Cat on his 9th life.

"Lav-"

"I reckon if you had gave her those pathetic eyes any longer, wedding bells would be ringing." She spat , this time not being afraid to look her sorry excuse of a man in the eyes , he stared right back as the stoplight flashed blood red .

Just like the blood that was drenched on the pairs hands.
Because deep down, they both knew there was no way back from the suffocating mass they were catapulting In , and neither of them were even attempting to pull their hand out of their ass and save their sorry excuse of a relationship in the mist of it all.