𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟

☽☀︎︎𖦹❦

                                    ☽☀︎︎𖦹❦

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝟻- 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ
꧂꧁

Telling her boyfriend she thins he needs to drop his overly flirty New Years friend was lavenders 3rd worst skill.
She thought long and hard on how to break the news to Junghyun as she sipped her coffee made by hers truly ; his mother.

After invalidating her feelings overnight with a glass of soju , lavender finally came to terms with how disrespectful her boyfriend was last night.
"He owes you sincere apologies". Mrs Jeon complained all morning before Junghyun woke up, threatening to kick him out if he stayed in bed to avoid confrontation any longer .

But lavender needed more than sincere apologies, she needed to be loved again, which is something Junghyun has been incapable of for a few months now.
Mr and Mrs Jeon we're back at work today, Junghyun had to return home to pack some more clothes for the new year break , since they would be trapped in her mother In laws house for another week. Therefore , it was just her and Jungkook for the day.
Great
Last nights aftermath was awkward enough.

As if the devil himself heard, Jungkooks familiar heavy footsteps and humming echoed down the stairs with each stomp.
Mrs Jeon made a quick hiss as she glanced at the clock .
"Of course I'm late the first day back". She frantically patted lavenders shoulders and gave Jungkook's puffy morning face a kiss on the cheek before grabbing her bag and heading outside. Lavender sniffed when some of the frosty Seoul air escaped through the front door.

Her boyfriends brother was wearing a matching green coloured pj set , his eyebrow piercing more noticeable now his hair was out of his eyes. He even looked expensive at 7am in the morning.

However Lavender was sure Jungkook hadn't processed that she was still there , as he faced the window, watching his mother get into her car, flipping the hair out of his face and taking a quick peak inside his matching pyjama bottoms, adjusting his "Junk" with a sniff.

She wanted to laugh at how different his manners were when he assumed he was alone, it made her feel almost comfortable, and reassured her that she doesn't need to be formally polite all the time.
He's family after all .

After some thought, Jungkook turned around, eyes slightly widening when he noticed lavender sat there all along with intriguing eyes.
"Morning" she smiled .

"Morning".

𖦹༄
Jungkook had been cooking something for about 15 minutes now , this man was always on his feet.
It's like he couldn't sit still.
His stamina was unbelievable

Whilst the soft egg aromas entered the living room, lavenders mind wandered back to her boyfriend; whom was still "fast asleep" upstairs, of course he was just avoiding confrontation.
Pussy.

"Lavvy, I cooked omelettes".
Jungkook's soft morning voice awoke lavender from her negative thoughts . He had a habit of doing that .
"Ooo, please kook". Jungkook felt a lump In his throat along with the urge to smirk at lavenders sentence, he watched as She eyed the 2 individual plates of omelette, it looked to be kimchi flavoured, the other one had a sugary coating. "I'll take the spicy one". Yum.

Jungkook hadn't made anything for his brother, he thinks his behaviour last night was enough to get an omelette thrown in his face.

Lavenders eyes lit up as she took her first bite of The Michelin star meal . "Mmmh"!

Jungkook smiled at her cute eating face, and continued to dig into his own, pulling his concentration face switching the tv on and turning it to the first channel to add some background noise.

"Why do you always look angry when you eat". Lavender spoke, noticing the same crease in between the mans eyebrows once again .
"Because it's tasty, I only eat tasty things". Jungkook replied , glancing at lavenders timid reaction.

"O-oh".
𖦹༄

Junghyun braces himself , opening the door, exiting his room as normal as possible. He expected to see lavender in the bathroom, perhaps dressing herself in another one of those cute pastel skirts she wears, thigh highs matching; but she wasn't.

Instead, muffled laughs could be heard from the living room, they were hers;
And Jungkook's.

"No Jeon! I have never got off with a client!". Lavender laughed loudly, nudging Jungkook's elbow for the second time, whom was in a childish fit of giggles.

"You definitely have".

"NO, stop being silly!" Lavender grinned from ear to ear now, finally allowing herself to loosen up in front of Jungkook for the first time since they first met. Maybe it was the comforting tv sounds in the distance creating a cosy bubble, or maybe it was last night, the event which they both decided to leave in the drunken past.

Junghyun sighed, the familiar bitter sting returned, lavender deserved to have fun with his family, but there was an intimidating aura about the way his little brother handled himself that worried Junghyun a little too much.

Friendly suddenly became flirty with him.

"Stop being naughty"Jungkook mumbled, his childish demeanour stopped now, instead, his expression was coated in trouble. Lavender  presumed it was unintentional, from the amount of stage clips she's seen, This Jeon was a menace in front of everyone.

"You started it". She rolled her eyes, smile slightly dropping when she noticed Junghyun awkwardly standing at the bottom of the stairs.
Did Jungkook know his brother was standing there?
Is that why he made that comment.
Gosh

"Ahem, lav can we-"

"We were actually in the middle of eating hyung sorry, I made your girlfriend an omelette"Jungkook deadpanned, glancing at lavender only to be met with a embarrassed blush.
"Yeah I can see that".

"It's okay" Lavender shook her head, silently thanking Jungkook for the meal and following Junghyun upstairs silently.

Except everyone in that room knew nothing was alright; they were all keeping so many secrets.

They just didn't know it yet.

                                     ☽☀︎︎𖦹❦

                                     ☽☀︎︎𖦹❦

A/N- sorry this chap is super short for me 😟

I didn't have much interesting dialogue and I've just had a few busy days.
I'm not used to spending holidays actually doing things シ

Anyways new ending cover and I tried a few different layouts or symbols or whatever u call them 😭

See u soon!