⍟Chapter 13⍟

Warning: This is a 18+ content and for hardstans! If you're not interested in these then u can skip this part.
!!WEAR HEADPHONES!!

Y/N's pov:

I lied on the bed while making an eye contact with him when he kissed me. He pulled my by my waist and his hands... They were warm.. They were something I couldn't let go of!

Nj:Y/N.. This night Will save you!

Nj: Y/N are u ready?

"f-for what Joonie."

Nj: For the condition! I'm going to do it!

I nodded with a yes when he came closer to me. He started undressing my top and kissed my body starting from my belly to my chest. I closed my eyes as I was feeling his kisses.

He then came over me and we made eye contact! He kissed me on my lips and removed my bottom too including my underwear and I was all naked now.
He did the same..

We held each other's hand tightly with my hands on the bed. We both kissed for 5 minutes when he came over me  started thrusting into my private and started Cumming.I was moaning in  pain when he caressed my head and kissed my forehead.

Nj:It will be alright love! You'll be cured now!

I smiled at held in my tears.

Nj: Do u want me to do faster?

I nodded and he went fast. I was screaming out his name even more loudly. He stopped and lied beside me and slid his finger on my body making me feel sensation.

He kissed me on my forehead and we went to sleep still hugging each other.