⍟Chapter 6⍟

Joonie picked me up in a bridal style and took me in the car, sat next to me and his members and ordered the driver to drive the car.
"Tell me why were my friends crying.?" I held his hand tightly.

Namjoon's pov:

Holy fuck! What the fuck she held my hand? Why is my heart beating so fast. Ahhh namjoon calm down.

I froze for few seconds and made eye contact with her. Fuck she's so beautiful.damn my eyes can't handle this much beauty.

Y/N: Joonie? Joonie? Yaah I'm asking you something Joonie!where are you lost?

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

Y/N's pov:

What?? He kissed my forehead! Ik he kissed my forehead but still wtf-!! Why is he kind suddenly?

Namjoon: Well.. Do u remember what happened with you at college?
"A little.All I remember was what Jay did with me and that I was burning in fire. I don't remember anything after that." I said.
Nj: Well Y/N.. U got burnt except your face! Ur legs are damaged so u can't walk properly as before.
"What?" I said.
Nj: Yes! And that's why I'll take good care of you until u start walking again.

I was shocked to hear what he said when his place came and he picked me up. He took me to bedroom and layed me down there.
Nj: Stay here I'll be right back.
I nodded to what he said.
Nj:here take this.
"but what is this?" I asked him.
Nj:Do u trust me Y/N?
"of course I do trust you."
Nj: Then take this and have rest.
"I took it and smiled at him."
He patted my head slowly as if I'm a puppy and again he kissed me. But my hand this time. All. I was wondering wass if he is fine? Like suddenly he's so kind and caring! No no maybe it's just he wants me to get well soon.

"Joonie." I held his hand and asked him whether we could watch a movie together and he agreed.
Nj: Which movie do u want to watch?
"Any horror movie." I said.
Nj: ohh... Okay! Let's watch it.

I smiled and played a horror movie when Joonie came with popcorn and drinks.
Nj: Here! Take this coke.
"thank you" I said while smiling cutely.
Nj: If u get scared just hold my hand.

I nodded and smiled looking into his eyes making eye contact.
Then I remembered the movie's gonna start.

Both of us started watching movie together when Joonie pulled me closer to him and I just looked at him with surprise.
Nj: Stay with me...
"u're scared already Joonie?" I said.
Nj: Who said I'm scared- I'm not scared no!
"your eyes says it all that you're scared."

Wait! Wtf! He's so angelic pls! His eyes-
N-no Y/N He is DANGEROUS! But how is He so cute damnnnnn! My heart just stopped beating-

Joonie got scared so he pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.
" Look u're scared even more than me" I said laughing.
Nj: Yaah I am scared and u're laughing.
"I- I'm sorry Joonie. I didn't mean to-." I said.

It's alright Y/Niee..! Let's watch the movie now!

Y/N's pov:
What is this feeling? Why am I smiling thinking about him? Why does he give me butterflies when I'm with him and why does my heart beats so fast around him. Ughhhh! I need to tell this to Ryujin!

Time skips:

I went to college ofc on wheelchair because I was still not in the condition to walk.
"pstt Ryujin."

I was calling her when she and Hyunjin was busy playing in the garden while I was just sitting enjoying fresh air and calling her.

"Ryujinnnnnn."I think she didn't hear me.

"Yahhh Shinn Ryujinmm.whatever i should call Yeji instead."

"Yejii.."
She heard me and came to me at once.
Yeji: Oh baby! How r u? Are u better now?
"I'm better than before hehe.I-I gotta tell u something Yeji."
Yeji: Yea sure go ahead.
"umm not here... And i want to tell this to Ryujin too but she ain't listening to me."
Yeji: Ahhh this girl! Wait I'll go and call her.
"yeji wait-! How about we talk about it after the college."
Yeji: sure Sure!
We went back to our class and our teacher came when I saw Joonie waving at me. I saw him and waved back at him.
Teacher: Ms Shin Y/N who are u waving at?
"I-I'm sorry Miss my friend caught my attention."
Teacher: It's ur college u need to focus here and if u don't want to feel free to leave the class. I can't waste all my time and energy on you.
"I'm sorry miss I'll focus."

                         __________

"college got over finally." I said.
Yeji: Y/N u wanted to tell us something right?what is it tell us.
"umm well.. I think I have started to gain feelings for Kim Namjoon."
Ryujin: Wait What?
Yeji: Who's this now?
Ryujin: My cousin brother!
Yeji: Oh- so you're telling me u love him?
"I don't know yet.. I think I've started having feelings for him but I'm not sure whether it's actually love or not."
Ryujin: Umm... Girl girll take some time for yourself and get to know ur feelings for him.
I nodded and replied with a okay and then I saw Joonie waiting for me outside because ofc I was in wheelchair.
Nj: Hey!! How was ur college?
" it was amazing Joonie.I had lots of fun.
LeT's go now?"
Nj: Oh yeah let's goo!
"Joonie can i ask u something?"  I asked
Nj: Sure sure go ahead!
"can we be friends Joonie?"  I said.
Nj: Sure let's be friends Y/N.
I was so happy that now I'll get to know him moree better now.
Nj: Ah Y/N tomorrow we'll go to doctors so u will have to take an off tomorrow!
"why do we need to go to doctor?"  I said.
Nj: For getting u treated so that u can walk again.
"Alright."  I replied!

                         ___________

Time skips:

Doctor: u need to make sure she start walking slowly! Make her walk using support in the beginning because that's the only way she can bring her legs back.
Y/N:B-but it hurts!
Joonie: but u need to do that in order to get ur legs back.
"Alright" I looked to ground when he picked me up and took me to car.

Namjoon's pov:

I'll risk it all for u to be able to walk again Y/N. Though I like you Y/N but.. I'm afraid I'll fall for you! I don't want to lose u like I did before! I'm so unlucky Y/N! The person I've loved the most either died in an accident, got married to someone else or left me! I don't want that with you! I wanna be with you Y/N.

Nj:We're here!!
He said as he cried.
"wait are u crying Joonie?"
Nj:What? Me? No Y/N!!
"Tell me why are u crying." I asked him.
Nj: It's just i miss my mom!
I hugged him and consoled him when he put me on the couch.
Some thing's definitely not right and he is hiding it from me. Ahh How can I tell u that I like you Joonie?
Nj: Let's go! C'mon!
"where?"I asked
Nj: For walk! U need to walk Y/N.
"Nooooo! I won't go." I said.
Nj: But u need toooo!
"I looked at ground saying nothing."
He came closer to me! Our eyes made contact and our faces were so close to each other! My heart beat fasten! That's when I thought I should tell him that I like him but at the same time I was afraid!
"Joonie." I said.
Nj:Yea Y/N.
" I gotta tell you something Joonie."
Nj:what is it Y/N?
"actually I- I."