⍟Chapter 4⍟

NJ:yaaahhhh! Don't get in my nerve it won't take me a second to kill you.
Both of them started to have fight and Jay started punching namjoon everywhere on his face making him grunt in pain, when his men pointed the gun at Jay and Jay couldn't do anything except leave as his men were more in number.
Jay: I'll come again to get Y/N and I'll come to take my revenge from you just wait and watch u motherf***ing asshole.
Taehyung: Boss are u okay??
Nj: I'm fine I'm fine trust me! You better go and check on Y/N and keep security around her room to make sure that she doesn't get any chance to enter  in her room..
Jin: Again why are we protecting her... We are mafias.
Nj: I already told u the reason behind this. I'll have to keep her safe until I get her dad and then I'll kill her in front of him.
Jimin: But u know he doesn't care as She told.
Nj: hmm... Then I'll make Jay suffer!

                         _______________

Y/N'S POV:

I was peacefully lying on the bed when I took my phone and called Ryujin.

Ryujin:

Yoiii.... Darling what's up? 

                                                 Y/N:

                                      I'm fine just some mafia thingy! I'm just locked up in a while security at some mafias house.

Ryujin:

W-what? What do u mean by some mafia?
Are u okay??

                                                 Y/N:

                                    Actually there is this mafia gang of 7 gang members and they helped me when I was escaping from Jay the mafia my dad sold me too. And now i'm here at Joonie's place.

Ryujin:

Joonie-? Who's this? Is this some new guy? And u know mafias don't help. Are u sure they are mafias?

                                                            Y/N:

                                      I'm damn sure they are mafias! And their names are Kim Namjoon,Kim seokjin, Min Yoongi, Junghoseok,Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook  and the boss is Kim namjoon.

Ryujin:

Wait- what??? U are with him?? U need to leave right now gurl. Why did u listen to him u just have said u are going to live with me. We are besties.

                                                 Y/N:

                                        Relax Ryujinie... Calm down! Why are u panicking. Don't worry he won't kill me I won't let him do that.... I told him about you and I said I'm gonna live with you but he remained silent as if he was in shock and said 'no'.

Ryujin:

F***kkkk!! I'm coming to get you! He's dangerous I know him very well!

                                                   Y/N:

                                 Wait u know him? But how?

Ryujin: