⍟Chapter 11⍟

Ofc I was scared if I might faint again or if I might bleed again! I went inside his makeup room and he was looking very pretty!

Namjoon: Y/N! I got something for you!

"omg what is it Joonie?" I said.

Nj:Turn back.

I did what he said and he made me wear a beautiful necklace on my neck and damn it looks so expensive! It was a really pretty diamond necklace!

Nj: Now look yourself in the mirror!

I looked myself in the mirror and damn it was so freakin beautiful!

"w-woah! It looks so expensive!"

Nj: Do u like it Y/N?

"I loved itt Joonie! It's so beautiful damn!I'm sorry I couldn't give u anything."

Nj: Aish it's alright love! All I want is to be with you and that's it!

"aish... I love you." I said

Nj: I love u more baby!

"Hehe.. Okay let's go now! Everyone is waiting for us."

He nodded and we went to the hall where everyone was waiting for us!

Yeji: Oh woah woahhh! Gurll... That necklace makes u even more pretty!
Ryujin: OMG baby.. Did he give it to you?

"yes yes he did."

Nj: Hey hey! She's my babyyyy!!

Ryujin and Yeji-Opps- someone's jealous!

Nj:N-no I'm not.

"aigo Cutie. Let's  go love!"

We both held each other's hand and went to the stage!

                         ____________
Priest:

OK so we have bride and the groom!
Let's start with the vows. Repeat after me!

For the bride

"I miss Shin Y/N take Mr Kim Namjoon as my lawfully wedded husband! I promise to stay with him for forever and always by his side! To be with him in his highs and lows.I  will love him for forever and will always keep him happy. I will understand him. "

I repeated what the priest told me to!

"I miss Shin Y/N take Mr Kim Namjoon as my lawfully wedded husband! I promise to stay with him for forever and always by his side! To be with him in his highs and lows.I will  love him for forever and will always keep him happy. I will understand him."

Priest:
Okay now the Groom will repeat after me.

"I Mr. Kim Namjoon take Ms Shin Y/N as my lawfully wedded wife! I promise to stay with her for forever and always by her side! To be with her in her highs and lows.I will always love her for forever and will always keep her happy. I will understand her."

Joonie also repated the same!