⍟Chapter 9⍟

A/N's pov:
Well I seriously don't know where I got the idea of this story! But I personally think this story is the best one so far!Thank u so much so showing love to my other two stories I love you all 사랑해!
Okay back to the story!

Y/N's pov:
I was waiting for him while I was studying as my last semester exams were coming really soon! the day when fire incident took place that was my second last day in college and the day I took off was my last day  and now I directly have my exams!

Nj:Y/N... What are you doing?
"I'm studying Joonie! My exams are in a week!"
Nj:Ohh! Study well! If u need any help just tell me ok?
"yep I will hehe."

I finished studying and after an hour I went to Joonie!!we both were cuddling each other while listening to music!

Nj: Y/N!!
"Yea Joonie?"
Nj: Let's get married!
"W-what?" I said
Nj:Y/NNN!! Don't u love me?
"I do love you Joonie.. But.. You don't deserve me Joonie."
Nj:Why are u saying that?
"Because I will die soon Joonie! I have cancer! So u need someone who can stay for forever in your life."
Nj:Ddon't say that Y/N! I will do anything to save you! I know about the condition that can be cured and I'll do anything Y/N!! I can die and can kill anyone to save you!
"Joonie I'm saying for your good! Let's just stop Joonie I don't want to hurt you."
Nj:Y/N..pls trust me I'll save you! And for doing that I need to complete your first condition which is to marry you!
"B-But how did u know about my conditions?"
Nj: Actually when u were talking to your friends I was standing right behind you Y/N and I heard everything you said. Why didn't you tell me?
"I didn't want you to get hurt Joonie."
Nj: It hurts me more Y/N when u didn't tell me! It hurts me more! I don't want to lose you Y/N I already left the ones I used to love.
"I'm sorry Joonie! I promise I'll stay with you until I'm all well.. Because I don't know Joonie. Even after fulfilling the condition I might die."
Nj: W-what?
"I'm not sure Joonie! It's a probability Joonie! But If I die Pls move on and find someone better and healthy then me.Burry me under a tree so that I can bloom whenever you miss me or call out for me."
Nj- D-don't say that Y/N!! I won't let anything happen to you. I promise to save you! And i'm keeping my promise! You mean the whole world to me.

" If u really want to keep ur promise,then promise me what I said."

Nj- W-what?

"That If I die Pls move on and find someone better and healthy then me.Burry me under a tree so that I can bloom whenever you miss me or call out for me."

Nj:I can't promise you the first one Y/N but I promise you the last one!!

"good boy."

Nj: But pls marry me Y/N! Pls marry me!!

"aish alright."

_____________

Days passed and passed and both of us were preparing for our wedding! We both went to shop and bought the wedding dresses! All I was thinking was what if I die even after fulfilling the condition? As days were passing so quickly I was having less time and my death was near. My situation was getting worsen and I could die any moment now! I wanted to marry Joonie but at the same time I didn't want it to happen because he deserves someone much better and healthy then me! Who will stay with him for a much longer time then me.

Nj:Y/N! How's this?

"It looks so good on you Joonie!get that I'll pay for it!"

Nj:Okay!!

Joonie got the suit and I paid for it!

Nj:Now let's go and get you a dress.

"okay."I followed him.

We entered the shop for getting my dress! I chose a really pretty dress for our wedding.

Nj:Go on and try it Y/N!

I nodded and went inside to change! I showed him myself appearing in the dress and he was speechless! He couldn't open his mouth!

"How am I looking Joonie?"

Nj:Fucking pretty Y/N! Let's get this!

"okayy!" I got changed into my casuals and came out!

I followed him when suddenly my vision became blurry I could barely see anything! My head was paining as if someone poked a needle in it! Alll I could hear was" beeepppp" and then I fell to ground.

Namjoon's pov:

You know Y/N I was always waiting for this. Now let's just marry each other! Y/N are u listening to me? Y/N??? Y/N?

I looked back and didn't see her anywhere! I got panicked and searched for her everywhere when I saw people standing in crowd and talking about something.

???: Call the ambulance!!

I ran towards the crowd and I saw Y/N lying unconscious on the ground! I picked her up and rushed towards the hospital.

??? : Sir the ambulance will be here in few minutes you should wait until the ambulance comes!

"should I wait and just let her die like this? Huh tell me?" I said and saw ambulance already standing there I took her there and went with her to the hospital!!