Pt 6

~ Hello, I'm back with an update (it's been a very long time also I personally don't use wattpad much but here I am) 

*DISCLAIMER* ~ Anything said or portrayed in the fic are completely fictional and have no connection to their IRL lives  

••• 

Trying to recollect your thoughts from last night was hazy... you remember having dinner, then a few drinks, laughing hysterically with Hobi, falling through the hotel door, briefly seeing Jimin and Tae kiss on the sofa then...Wait.

You re-thought that again, Jimin and Tae kissed like touched lips...

Did you really see that or did you make that up in your head as if it was a deep fantasy, sitting there thinking about the events you must've looked confused as Hoseok waved his hand in front of your face. "Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh sorry Hobi..y-yeah well last night as a little hazy" you mumble not wanting the rest of the crew to hear what happened, as Hoseok smirked.

"Y/n it's not the first time"

"Wait- really? They do that a lot.." surprised at the antics that did happen, you also wonder what else also happens between other members, thinking about it you check the time on your phone and see that there is enough time to kill as the boys are not going to sound check for another 4 hours.

"Hobi, can you tell me some more please? I just don't want to be caught out or surprised" you smile as Hobi looks surprised, he scratches the back of his head with a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"Ah- Y/n...I don't want to get in trouble-"

"Well we can have a small meeting all of us- think of it as a casual meeting, getting to know one another" really y/n? You're meddling, you have seemed to have swayed Hobi, now work on the others.

It wasn't hard, it was pretty easy to sway, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi but the other three were the challenge. Being a fan already had its perks as you already knew what they liked, Jin you swooned and told him how handsome he was and how people would kill to be as handsome as him. At this moment you were winning as Jin agreed.

Yoongi, massage rubbing his shoulders and letting him sleep in well past noon, he actually agreed a lot easier than you thought.

Last but not least the leader... Kim Namjoon, the man with the IQ of 148 so smart but also dumb at the same time, bringing his favrouite coffee as well as a new release of a book he had spoken about, sitting down with him. "Ah Namjoon, how have you been?" you ask, sitting on the edge of the sofa, eyeing you cautiously Namjoon's eyes flicked to his coffee then to the book.

"fine...Y/n what do you want"

"N-nothing! Just I would like to have a casual meeting with all of the boys so I can get yo know you on a personal level"

"Hmm, let me guess they all agreed"

"Yea, quite easily actually...you're the last one"

"Thought so"

And now you're sitting in a room with all seven members of BTS. What a pleasure.

"So boys, I called you all here today to get to know you on a personal level, there are no secrets here and whatever is said in this room will never leave it...do you swear?" you spoke making eye contact with all of them.

"We swear" they all spoke, agreeing, you sit more upright, last night's antics were still fresh in your mind and just like a bandaid you ripped that right off and went straight in for it.

"Tae and Jimin did I witness you sharing a kiss last night or was that my imagination"

The boys snicker as Taehyung looks at you with wide eyes as does Jimin, "wow you just went right in there Y/n" Jungkook giggles "not like they haven't before" he continues as you sit there waiting for them to tell you more.

"Yes we did, it is not uncommon for us to be intimate, I'm sure you have been the fancams" Taehyung spoke his voice was like velvet "we all have been intimate with one another just we like to tease the fans sometimes but it's normally on the low-key"

You were in shock, "w-well I knew you guys where but that's something out of a fanfic I witnessed...Don't tell me you've done..." you stop implying that something else has happened to making Jin snicker.

"Ah Y/n don't you realize that we don't get a lot of time to relieve ourselves and with us being all male there is sometimes some pent up emotions" Namjoon swoops in and tries to give a Sophisticated answer.

"So you guys sometimes-"

"Have sexual interactions with one another, yes but sometimes we get people in mainly for the older members the younger members are not available for this unless they want to but not until they are twenty-one and the people we hire in are protected"

"Oh and just to add in there we have seen each other naked" Yoongi piped up which made you turn your head at breakneck speed, he gave you a little smirk. You honestly did not think to be hearing this today.

Sitting up straighter you cleared your throat "well think that's all I need to hear-"

Then Jimin jumps in,

"But wait do you want to know that I have sucked-"

"NO! Thank you Jimin, I-I think I have heard enough, thank you boys, oh and you have sound check today at 2:30"

You quickly leave the room with the boys laughing at your flustered state, well now you know the secrets are true.

***

Another successful concert, no dramas or concerns, you can finally relax.

Knock, Knock

That is very short lived when you are working for BTS. getting up and opening the door to see Namjoon, he slips into the room quietly closing the door behind him as the both of you stand, it was quiet as you both looked at one another.

"Namjoon, what can I help you with" you speak, still stunned how he came to your room, normally you get texts from the boys.

"I came here...to see if you're okay"

"Oh yea I'm good thanks..you must be tired"

"Ah yea I am look I- '' Namjoon was at a loss for words, the smartest man in Bangtan was at a loss for words.

"Namjoon, is it important?" you ask as the man in front of you was stuttering like a child, he took a deep breath.

"Would you like to go on a date?" Namjoon finally said, making you go wide eyed as Namjoon stood waiting patiently for your answer. 

••

Hope you enjoyed this chapter also sorry it's so sloppy I wrote a chapter before this and my brain is like mush...

see you next chapter