Pt 3

.

.

.

.

You didn't think that your first fall day as BTS's assistant would start like this, at 3am you got a call from a number you didn't reconise.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n can you help me with something?"

"Sorry who is this?"

"Oh it's me Jungkook, I'm having trouble writing a song and I need some coffee. Would you be able to get some?"

"Jk it's three in the morning..is there anything open at that time?"

"It's three in the morning? Thought it was midnight..."

"Jungkook do you still need me?"

There was silence on the line for a while, you wondered if Jungkook had forgotten you was on the line,

"Sure! I can use another opinion and if I wake up Yoongi or Namjoon they will kill me"

"Okay Jungkook I will be there as soon as possible"

Surprisingly there was a coffee place open at three am, getting y/f/d and something for Jk, turning up at the building and walking through the surprisingly quiet halls to the dorm where BTS are housed. You sent Jk a text telling him you were outside, you didn't want to knock and wake the others up.

Jungkook opened the door and signaled you to be quiet as he ushered you to his room, again you felt like it was an invasion of privacy but you remembered that he was inviting you into his room... get your mind out of the gutter Y/n.

His room was dark as there was a glow from a laptop on the floor, he sat back down in place as you stood awkwardly, Jungkook offered you to sit next to him as you sat down, "what are you working on?" you ask as he gives a sheepish smile,

"Ah...just some music, hopefully I can pitch it to Namjoon soon"

"That's awesome" you reply just watching him work, a part of you felt rude for staying here and also wasn't this breaking the rules?

You phone lit up as you got a Snapchat from your friend, opening it it was your friend doing her normal 'streaks' and also asking how you was doing, quickly replying to her you didn't see Jungkook glance over to look at your phone, before you could send your original reply, Jungkook took your phone and snapped a picture of himself sending it to her, 

You phone lit up as you got a Snapchat  from your friend, opening it it was your friend doing her normal 'streaks' and also asking how you was doing, quickly replying to her you didn't see Jungkook glance over to look at your phone, before you cou...

(I'm quite proud that this actually worked, and I did make this one as the one I was finding on pinterest did work out) 

You snatch the phone away "Jungkook! Are you crazy?! why did you do that" you whisper shouted as he let out a small giggle. "Y/n it's gonna be okay"

"No! You do realise that she runs a fan account about you" you blurted out as he was in shock,

"What?" he said looking at you wide eyed.

"Yea... a fan account and that was an unpublished picture of you-" before you could finish your friend sent you a Facetime call, you were debating to answer or leave it but both won't be a good option.

                                                                                        ***

You decided to send a long message to your friend that it was a prank and it was one of them edits you found online, she foolishly believed you as it was a weight lifted off your chest. This also was a good time to make a private snapchat just for you and the boys.

Today was practice day, which consisted of you watching the boys dance over and over again, then you running out to get snacks or anything they wanted. You were starting to re-think what your job title really was. On your way back from the convenience store after Taehyung wanted some very specific snacks, you noticed a small group of girls hanging around outside of the building wearing the boys merch.

Walking past you heard one of the girls say you were an employee, "excuse me?" she said as you turned around,

"Yes"

"Are you an employee at big hit?"

"Yes"

"Can you give this to Jimin please, oh and the gifts we worked really hard on, security won't let us"

You gave an apologetic smile, "Sorry I can't do that.-"

"Please? Even if it's the letters?" the girls pleaded you, you knew how it felt desperately wanting to give them to the boys as you knew they would be thankful for them, weighing up your options you knew it was breaking the rules to take something, looking around you saw the security guard glare at you, apologising again you left the girls and went back inside.

                                                                                  ***

Later that day you were in the break room, scrolling through your social media, when you noticed that you hadn't updated your secret account, it felt wrong for you to not tell AhnJong but you would never post anything about you working for BigHit or anywhere for that matter.

Sighing you didn't realise Taehyung was sitting beside you.

"Hello" Tae spoke as you jumped away in surprise, he gave you a lopsided smile,

"Hello Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"I was bored and came for a walk"

"Ah..you shouldn't be here...it's for staff"

"Mmhm I know, what are you looking at?"

You quickly locked your phone not wanting Tae to know about the secret account you have, sighing you word vomited, "Jungkook took a picture on my phone and accidentally sent it to my friend and she runs a fan account about you guys"  okay maybe that was a little lie but you had to cover yourself.

Taehyung's face fell, you knew you were in trouble. 

*
*

*

Trying some shorter chapters do you guys like it? let me know and also are you enjoying this story?