Chapter 10

Asta had just arrived at Narin village to meet Rebecca's siblings and play with them as promised. Asta had spent a lot of time searching for Ty, the restaurant that Rebbeca works at and finally, he found it. He went up to Rebecca and started a conversation with her, Rebecca's siblings were very nice children who knew how to talk to others with good manners, nothing like Nash that brat did not know how to even appreciate someone, anyway after the conversation Asta started to play with the children and a blade little girl asked them if she can play with them. Asta felt like he had already seen her somewhere but he wasn't able to put his finger over it. Asta agreed on playing with her as time passed so quickly that Asta felt the need to trade his siblings for these kids but the thought of an angry Lily with a pan appeared. Asta shivered at the thought as he remembered the time when he stole some candies and Nash had snitched on him. Sister Lily was furious not because of Asta stealing those candies but because he stole them, Sister Lily used her water magic to hit Asta so hard that it sent him flying in the air.

Gauche arrived at Narin village to see his sister play with Asta. Seeing this Gauche grew angry and tried to stomp on Asta but Asta who had been training to always be able to sense incoming attacks and also being the Chad he is kicked Gauche's head to the ground "Sempai I'm sorry I thought someone was trying to hit me" Asta said and gave Gauche a helping hand but
Gauche refused Asta's help and help and tried to kick him but Asta moved, dodging Gauche's kick.

Gauche tried to hit Asta repeatedly but Asta continued to dodge his assault."Big brother stop attacking brother Asta, he is a brother to me just like you" Marie said, Gauche's face turned pale as he fell to the ground unconscious.

Asta looked at his senior and sighed 'This is what happens when you have a sister fetish' Asta thought as he walked away from the unconscious Gauche.

The sun had gone down and the moon climbed the middle of the sky. A sound could be heard, Asta moved in time before an attack incinerated the bed he was sleeping in, Who the hell- Asta thought before getting his demon slasher out, getting ready for battle. 'Now who is this guy?' Asta thought as he slashed at the intruder only to see that it was that asshole again, Gauche. "What the hell do you want?" Asta asked as he kicked Gauche "Stay away from Marie" Gauche said. Asta felt something, he could not identify what it was but he felt something and that something intrigued him. Asta tied Gauche down before going to check the issue. Asta saw how it was snowing?. Asta got to the streets only to see a worried Sister Theresa. "What happened?" Asta asked.

"The kids, their missing" the old nun said panting, it seems like she had tried to find the children but was unable to. Asta felt another familiar presence and turned to see... "Shoko what are you doing here?" Asta asked his training partner. "I came to visit this village for this holiday and I felt a sudden release of mana so I came to check what was going on but then you are here" Shoko explained to Asta. "We don't have time, the kids mana it's getting harder for me to trace them" Sister Theresa said as he grabbed a broom. Asta and Shoko got ready to fly "Can you help us trace were the children are at?" Asta asked, Sister Theresa nodded.

Sister Theresa guided Asta and Shoko to a cave but near the cave was a shivering Marco, Rebecca's younger brother. Asta put his black bulls cloak on Marco to warm him up. Asta reassured Marco and left to save the other children.