Chapter 7

Asta had checked the starboard and had his the black bulls had minus 30 stars meaning that they had a hundred-star difference between the black bulls and the Golden Dawn, this was a huge gap and for Asta to be on the same level as Yuno, he had accumulated a hundred stars and motivate his peers to do the same.

Yami informed them how they acquired two stars for saving Saussy village and this information made Asta happy but still, they now need to acquire about 98 stars and the Golden Dawn would continue to get more stars. Yami also informed them about the dungeon mission and how the wizard king asked them to take this mission. The people who are assigned for this mission are Asta, Shoko, Noelle and Luck, their cam minder of sorts for this mission.

The group got ready for this mission, Asta being excited about it, Noelle being very nervous, Shoko being stoic and Luck being excited to fight someone powerful. Finral teleported them to a beautiful valley and mentioned how this was the perfect place for couples, giggling to himself after saying that and asking them to assemble here before dawn.

The group headed inside the dungeon only to see that it was pitch black and Luck was guiding them out of the dark entrance. They entered the dungeon and saw how the gravity in there was less and even though Asta could not sense magic but the magical pressure present in the air was dense. Luck used his lightning boots to trigger some traps, Asta and Shoko and destroy those when all of the Noelle got trapped in a man-eating plant. Asta used thunder breathing to enhance his speed and used dancing flash repetitively, destroying the plant and the trap.

Asta saw Luck run off to fight a stronger opponent, Asta sighed seeing the antics of the guy who is supposed to help the team. Asta used beast breathing: spatial awareness to find a way to treasure the room. Asta found Yuno and the Golden Dawn team fighting a guy and Luck fighting a guy, Asta decided to help Luck and thought that Yuno could probably defeat his opponent after all Yuno had a four-leaf clover grimoire. Asta rushed to see that a black cloud was present on the ground? It did not make any sense, maybe because it was magic.

Asta sensed Luck inside the cloud and asked Shoko to stay out so that she could trap the opponent when he came out. Shoko nodded and stayed outside. Asta and Noelle rushed inside the smoke. Asta used his anti-magic to negate some of the smoke but he was not going that much impact so Asta used sound breathing: zone (I made this up and it's like a radar or a way to see using sound waves, meaning that you could see 360⁰).

Asta located the enemy's location and used thunder breathing: thunderclap and flash to move near his opponent and slash only to see that the person he slashed at was smoke. Asta used thunder breathing to move all around the smoke cloud and started using his demon slayer sword (the big one) to cut the smoke with more power.

Asta found the enemy now at dashed towards him with incredible speed and slash. The man moved back, dodging the attack. Asta took his katana and then started to slash at the man. "Thunder breathing, second form:Rise spirit," Asta said as he slashed five times at the air, creating five bolts of lightning that we're targeted towards the opponent. Lotus took the full impact of the attack as he flew out of the smoke cloud. Luck who saw someone interfere with his fight was infuriated as he charged at Asta for trying to get a fight out of him. Asta saw his sempai with bloodlust in his eyes, the spirit to fight, to kill in Luck's eyes.

Asta dodged right in time before Luck almost took Asta's head. Luck tried vigorously to injure Asta. "Why are you doing this sempai?" Asta asked, dodging Luck's assault. "You!, how dare you interfere with my fight" Luck shouted at Asta. Shoko and Noelle who was there witnessed the madness that their so-called leader for this mission was trying to attack Asta.

"You can fight him later but now let's continue the mission," Asta said as he as was now restraining Luck. Luck was now in an arm hold and he could not move his body. Luck gruntingly agreed with Asta as they turned around to see that Lotus had gone already, 'What a sneaky guy' Asta thought as he began walking to wards the location of the Golden dawn team.